Chapter 57

Aliena

Sebastian is silent as I dig through my underwear drawer, reaching for the very back of it where I know my toys are hidden. Even with my back to him, my skin pricks with awareness of his gaze on me. I can't believe I really agreed to it. I don't know whether to be proud of myself for having let him in enough that I trust him with this or mortified.

When my fingers finally grasp onto the smooth surface of one of my toys, I let out a triumphant "aha". Like an idiot, yes. Slightly sheepish, I turn around with the three different things in my hand.

I get on the bed next to him and lay them out. "You pick," I tell him.

His answering smirk is wicked. "Do I have to?" And god, but his unabashed flirting is turning me into a nervous, shy wreck. I'm so unused to these feelings, it's not even funny.

I try my best to cover my emotions by putting on an act of confidence. I shrug. "You can try your way through them and then decide which one you prefer, I guess."

"Oh, I have every intention of finding the one you prefer, Sweetheart." A soft shiver rushes down my spine at the promise.

"Now, take your clothes off," he says, his voice unnaturally deep and authoritative. On their own command, my hands follow the order and I find myself topless in a few seconds. When I reach for the waistband of my pants, I'm a little more tentative.

I've never been particularly shy in the bedroom. Maybe this is just my being eager to please Sebastian. I feel like with him, it matters. Not that he would judge me more harshly than any one-night stand. I believe the contrary for sure. I just never cared what any of them thought since I'd never see them again.

I shrug out of my pants and underwear and then hesitate. Sebastian, probably seeing my nerves written all over me, reaches out and cups my face. He presses a tender kiss to my lips and when he pulls away, he's smiling. It sends an uncomfortable pang right through my chest.

"Do you trust me, Sweetheart?" he asks softly and I know that no matter what I replied, he'd accept it.

I nod.

"Good. Lie on your back," he says next. I follow his command easily. "Put your hands above your head."

He kneels next to my head and starts wrapping the silk around my wrists in a figure-eight, just tight enough to prohibit my getting free on my own but not so tight to restrain the blood flow to my hands. He tugs gently on the silk and then looks at me, seeming satisfied.

"Is it comfortable?" he asks.

"It's perfect," I confirm, my voice croaky.

"If you change your mind at any given time, just tell me."

"Of course. Seb, you're not introducing me to god knows what. I can still move my arms when it comes down to it. Stop worrying," I tell him, no matter how cute his concern is. I can't deal with that sort of thing.

Nodding, his lips turn into a dazzling smile once again. "Okay, then. I'd say we start with the black one. It looks the most harmless," he announces, referring to my black, tear-shaped vibrator. Looking at me for approval, I merely nod.

So he picks up my toy and turns it on, startling when it buzzes to live almost aggressively. I can't help it, I laugh at that. "There are different settings," I provide. He beams at me.

"How lovely. So much to try out." He quickly clicks through the settings before spreading my legs for him to kneel in between. A glance at my center is enough to tell him that although nothing has happened yet, I am already glistening with my arousal. He swallows, his eyes growing dark with obvious lust.

"Be a good girl and don't move your hands, okay? Lest I have to get the rope from the other room and tie your wrists to the bedpost." Not trusting my voice to be even after that, I nod. He's killing me here, letting me wait naked, tied up, and spread before him but not touching me. His words are the only caress I get, and every time he speaks in that deep, husky voice, it feels as if his lips were attached to my throbbing clit.

Finally, the rumbling of the vibrator breaks the silence in the room. Sebastian brings the pointy tip to the side of my right breast, watching me carefully as he draws a tight circle around my nipple. He repeats the notion on the other breast, never quite touching my nipple, and that alone has me whining for him to get on with this.

When the silky tip finally does brush over my pebbled skin, my back arches off the bed and my legs try to clench on instinct. Of course, Sebastian sitting in between them stops me from getting that sort of relief and I am left to lie there, writhing softly as he plays with my sensitive flesh.

By the time he moves on, trailing the toy down my stomach and heading where I really want him, I'm dripping onto the bed beneath me.

He widens his kneeling stance, forcing my legs apart too, and then moves the tip of the toy down the outside of my pussy. Left and right, he repeats that slowly without ever touching my clit or slit.

"Sebastian, please. Enough teasing," I eventually beg. At the sight of his satisfied expression, I don't even have it in me to feel embarrassed.

"But of course, my Sweetheart." With that, he brings the vibrator to my center, wetting it with my arousal before he brings it up to circle my clit. At the first contact with my swollen bundle of nerves, my body jerks violently. Sebastian's unoccupied hand finds my stomach, pressing me down to keep me in place.

"Mh, maybe this is the wrong setting," he finally muses, clicking the button to change it. The vibrations turn faster, almost so much so that the bussing is numbing. "No, this one won't do," Sebastian quickly realizes, pressing the button again.

This setting is inconsistent, going from soft to hard vibrations every few seconds. Sebastian clearly likes it. "Now, this looks like something suitable for edging," he guesses right.

And so he does, repeatedly driving me to the edge with tight circles until my body is buzzing and I'm not even sure what a full-blown orgasm feels like. Hell, I'm so sensitive that every time the vibrator presses directly onto my clit, I damn-near thrash on the bed.

"Seb, please, it's too much," I finally whimper, slumping against the mattress when the buzzing turns off.

Sebastian comes down to kiss me. "I love the way you beg," he whispers against my lips. Then, pulling back, he adds, "Let's grant your clit a short break and move on to this. Tell me, does this vibrate too?" he asks, motioning to the long, curved, slender vibrator.

I nod, and despite my hypersensitivity, my anticipation awakes.

————————
Have a lovely day and don't forget to leave me a vote if you like the story so far<3