Chapter 45

Aliena

After taking advantage of Sebastian's gigantic bathtub filled with soothingly hot water and bubbles for over an hour, I dried myself with one of his fluffy, smooth towels and put on my pajama. Then, I climbed into bed with him and he read to me until I fell asleep, stroking the back of my hand soothingly as I drifted off,

When I wake up, we're in the same position as always. My back is to his front, one of his arms is curled around my chest while the other is under his head. Only this time, my mind instantly focuses on something at my back. Something I'm no longer used to feeling so close to me.

Oh, god. Yeah, there's no mistaking the erection Sebastian is sporting. And it's placed perfectly against my ass, too. My sleepy mind doesn't have enough self-control to shut down the road my thoughts are now going down and I nearly burst out laughing as I realize why Sebastian is as cocky as he is.

Yeah, I find that very funny. Only until I become aware of the two fingers that are moving against my underboob when my torso shakes softly with laughter. After that, I'm careful to stay very still.

Technically, I didn't mean to wake up so early. Judging by the light streaming through one of the windows, it's way too early to start my day off work. Still, it's certainly impossible for me to fall back asleep like this. Not with the way my skin is tingling and heating up.

Shit, what do I do? Do I just wake him? It's not that I mind the position I'm in and I'm not sure it would be fair to wake him now only because I'm up. But maybe it's wrong to enjoy this. Sebastian is my friend, after all. That's what we shook on. I have no permission to enjoy the way the feel of his erection makes me tingle.

It's easy to forget how long it's been since I last had sex, and with sharing a bed with a very attractive man every night, tension sure has been building.

But Sebastian is just a friend. I can't let my mind go places.

Slowly, very slowly, I try to move my ass away from his front to put at least a little distance between us. Maybe then, I can go back to sleep and forget about this.

When I move, his fingers brush against my boob again, and hell, if my body doesn't react ridiculously much to that simple, accidental touch. It's always the same with Sebastian. My attraction to him intensifies with every touch we share, and the fact that he told me nothing could ever happen between us only makes me want it more.

I feel myself getting turned on and grit my teeth, trying to carefully move my hips away again. This time, the arm around my chest tightens, damn near bringing Seb's hand close enough to cup my breast. It does nothing to stifle my uncalled-for lust.

Sleepy me a few days before my period is a horny bitch.

I don't give up my task to put a little distance between the man behind me and myself but when I finally create the smallest of gaps, he's quick to move back all the way against me with a sleepy rumble of protest.

Great, so much for not waking him. It's fine, though, I'm pretty sure he's still mostly asleep.

When I move again, he finally wakes up and speaks in that deep, husky voice of his. "What are you doing?" he grumbles into my hair, tightening his hold on me some more. I nearly make a sound of appreciation when his arm brushes against my stiffening nipples.

"Nothing, I'm just warm," I say, restoring to just clenching my thighs to get at least a little relief. My neglected clit is pulsing weakly as she recognizes the feel of an excited man at my back. Unbelievable.

Sebastian hums and, moves a little in preparation to go back to sleep. What he doesn't realize is that I'm a burning, needy mess by now and that his move basically pushed his dick right between my butt cheeks. It makes me want to wish it was somewhere else.

I cross my legs but the move isn't as subtle as I hoped. I feel Sebastian stiffen behind me as he notices what has me shifting around so restlessly.

For a second, he doesn't act at all. Then, he clears his throat and loosens his hold on me. Finally, he whispers a curse. "Shit, I'm so sorry. Didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." He tries to let go of me and maybe turn away but I hold his hand in place before my mind can settle on a game plan, keeping him from getting away.

"Aliena?" he asks softly after a few beats of silence, still seeming hesitant to get closer. "I'll just take a quick cold shower and I'll be back. It's no big deal," he tries to reason.

"You didn't make me uncomfortable," is what I finally reply, my voice breathy and low. Sebastian doesn't speak but I can feel some of the tension bleeding out of his body.

"No?" he finally asks. I shake my head and ever so slightly move back against him, not so accidentally rubbing my ass against his erection this time. The man behind me releases a low, anguished sound and his arm tightens around me.

"What are you doing, little troublemaker?" he asks into my ear. I shudder but don't reply. Memories are rushing back to me now, reminding of all the times the tension built between us only for him to shut me down. Then more recent images resurface of how Sebastian took care of me since we made peace. In all sorts of ways. I suddenly get the urge to return the favor.

I rub myself against him again, more conscious of the movement now, and more heat goes straight to my clit at the sound Sebastian makes. Yeah, I missed this.

He doesn't try to restrict my movements again. Instead, he lets me work both of us up as his hand cups one of my breasts. That's what finally draws a soft moan from me and Sebastian curses, giving my nipple a soft pinch.

"Shit, I've been dreaming about that sound," he confesses breathily. The validation is all I need to finally untangle my body from his and push him onto his back. He blinks up at me as I kneel at his side, still looking slightly sleepy and hot as hell.

I move to kneel between his thighs and he finally asks, "What are you doing?"

I grin. "I can think of a better way to take care of this than a cold shower," I tell him. He closes his eyes briefly.

"You don't have to do that," he assures me even though his want is clear. It still turns me on that he tries to assure me there is no pressure.

"I know," I confirm, placing my hands on his knees at my side and moving them up to fiddle with the end of his boxers. "I just really want to."

————————
Are things moving along too fast? Lmk if u think Seb will turn her down again...

Have a memorable day<3