Chapter 70

Sebastian

Waking up with Aliena in my arms is like coming home after a long day. Scratch that, it's better. It's only when the tease in my bed starts shifting around, grinding her ass against my front that I reluctantly pull away.

Grabbing the girl's wrists, I pin them above her head so she's lying on her back before coming up so straddle her hips. "What are you doing, little troublemaker?" I ask her.

She hums. "I love it when you call me that," she merely replies, still looking at me suggestively through her lashes.

"Don't look at me like that, Sweetheart. We need to talk first," I insist. The girl beneath me groans, making me smile a little.

"Okay, grandpa. God, responsible people are the worst."

This time it's me that groans. "Please, don't call me that," I whine.

"What, you don't like it?" she teases me innocently. "I think it's sexy, don't you, grandpa?" she goes on, shaking with laughter when I fake gag.

"You make me want to get off you and move to the other side of the room," I ensure her.

"And yet you stay, pinning me down and all."

"Can I trust you to keep your hands to yourself if I let go?" I challenge

"I don't know. Try it and find out," she fires back.

"Aliena."

"Sebastian," she echoes, drawing out my name exasperatedly. "Yes, I can keep my hands to myself. You're not that irresistible."

I let go of her in time to place a hand over my heart. "You wound me!" I say.

"Your ego can take the hit, I'm sure. Now, will you get off me to talk or would you rather keep me pinned so I can't walk away?"

"Why would you walk away?" I ask, hoping damn well that she's not planning on it.

She shrugs. "Judging how our last arguments went down, I'd say the chances are high one of us will storm off or flee at one point or another."

I don't indulge in teasing her about that. Not when I can still remember her rushing away from me and locking herself in the bathroom so vividly. I slowly get off her. "There won't be any fleeing today," I assure her.

She straightens up, leaning against the head of the bed and watching me expectantly.

"I don't know where to start," I tell her honestly.

"Just don't apologize again. I know you're sorry. I knew that when you apologized, I knew it when you took care of me despite my asking for space, and I knew it every time you made me a sweet gesture."

"Don't forget about the ticket to the exhibition," I cut in, grinning. She shoves my shoulder.

"That counts as a sweet gesture. Anyway, I'm no longer mad at you. Sure, you knew what you were doing when you took a girl in here and it hurt a lot, but the rest was said and done in the heat of the moment. I know you didn't mean it. Besides, it's not like I didn't do anything to provoke your anger. That's why I wanted to come talk to you at the party."

"I said such stupid things," I try to start, protesting against her letting me off the hook, and nearly flinching as I recall what words left my mouth that night. Aliena stops me before I can go further down that road, though.

"I know you didn't mean it," she repeats slowly. "Stop beating yourself up about it. People make mistakes."

I nod reluctantly, reaching out to take her hand. The urge to hold her is always right there. "Where does that leave us?" I ask.

"I don't know. Last I checked, you don't want a relationship, right? That didn't change?" she asks and I swear she looks hopeful.

Swallowing around the nervous lump in my throat, I say, "I think it did, Sweetheart. I think my view on all of that has been changing for a while. From the moment you started sleeping in my bed, I suppose. We could have had this talk a lot sooner if you'd given me any indication that you wanted something more from me. To me, you seemed even more hesitant to let things become serious than me."

"I was scared. Am scared. I never had a relationship. You know all about my fear of leaning onto someone. Never mind that I crossed that bridge a long time ago when it comes to you and it seems there's no turning back, no matter how hard I try. I'm starting to think the risk might be worth it if we give this a fair shot," she says slowly, eyeing my reaction.

A slow, wide smile spreads over my face. I can feel it. "Yeah? You'd agree to being my girlfriend?"

She rolls her eyes, even as a smile of her own takes over her features. "Yes, Sebastian, I would gladly be your girlfriend. I'm just afraid we'll have to move," she tells me seriously.

"What? Why?"

"Well, I liked being the only girl you ever let in your room and you kind of ruined that, so," she trails off.

I throw my head back and laugh before lurching for her, pinning her down again. I lean in to kiss her cheek, musing, "You are the only girl that ever was on this bed," I tell her.

"We can move it into the new place," she agrees. I laugh again, kissing her other cheek.

"You're the only girl I ever made come in this room, up against all four walls, if I remember correctly," I go on, enjoying the blush that creeps up her neck.

"If we moved, you'd get to do it again." Her voice is sultry as she leans in to speak into my ear. "Against all four walls." Her warm lips press against the sensitive skin beneath my ear, and I shiver, feeling myself growing hard.

"Such a tease," I mutter as she lets her legs fall apart to let my hips settle deeper against hers. "But I must say, you make a good point. Let's come back to this some other time, yes?" For now, I have other plans for her.

————————
Are y'all ready for the story to end?

Have a beautiful day<3