Chapter 56

Sebastian

I'm once again on the bed with Aliena, only this time, before she can reach for my belt, I stop her gently. "Hang on. I had an idea I wanted to talk to you about," I tell her.

She pulls away so she can look at me without craning her neck. "All right, what is it?" she asks, and I chuckle at the impatience thick in her voice. To placate her, I offer her a short kiss, which she accepts happily. It's funny how she refused to let my lips so much as brush against hers for months and now she seems to enjoy few things more.

"Well, I have this box in my bedside drawer with some stuff in it," I admit, smiling sheepishly when Aliena's eyebrows rise. "It was a gift from the guys a few years ago but I've never used it. Well, not the things in this particular box, I have done things like that before, though. And I liked it, so I was wondering if maybe you were interested in trying something out."

To my great despair, I can feel my cheeks burn up as I stumble over my words like a fucking idiot.

"What sort of things are we talking about?" Aliena asks carefully, reminding me just how bad I just was at explaining.

Instead of repeating the fiasco, I simply grab the box and set it on the bed, revealing the ties and ropes that lie on top. As I said, harmless stuff. Basically vanilla. Well, beneath those things are a few whips of different sizes but while I've spanked past partners with my hand or a belt, I've never tried using actual whips. I'd have to read up on it before ever using it on Aliena. The same goes for the other toys beneath.

Aliena takes a long second to look at what I revealed. Finally, she reaches for a red silk band that would be just perfect to bind her wrists. She smiles shyly when she meets my eyes.

"I've never used anything in bed, to be honest. Well, other than my toys, but that was only when I was alone. I think I'd let you tie me up, though," she says. My heart skips an excited beat.

"Yeah? You're sure? I don't want you to feel any pressure to agree if you don't feel like it. I'm happy either way," I assure her.

"I know. I'm sure. I trust you. Besides, I have been curious and since I like it when someone pins my wrists, I'd say this is a safe bet." At her admission, my heart doesn't skip a beat. It stumbles over itself, makes a loop, and then skips two beats. She trusts me. I don't think three little words ever made me feel prouder.

"Okay, if you're sure. Now, let's backpedal to those toys you mentioned. Are they here?" I ask, watching her cheeks burn up crimson. There's my answer. "Tell me, have you used them since you moved in?"

Aliena shrugs nonchalantly but it doesn't contain the ease it usually does. I narrow my eyes, my amusement heightening. "Oh, you did. Tell me, have you used them in this bed?" I go on. If she says yes to that, I might as well forget all about tying her up and take her right now. Some possessive part of me likes the thought that she pleasured herself in my room, on my bed when I wasn't here.

Sadly, Aliena shakes her head now. "Of course, not! This is your bed. No, I- they're in my room," she finally says.

"First off, this is our room. Secondly, do you want me to use them? On you?" It would be a lie to say I didn't get excited at the prospect of it.

If anything, her blush deepens, and while I don't understand why she's so shy all of the sudden, I hate the thought of making her uncomfortable. I reach for her hand and give it a squeeze. "Sweetheart, if I'm crossing a line, just let me know."

"No, you're not. It's just, I mean, you don't really need them, do you? It's not like you have trouble making me come," she mumbles. When she looks up and sees me smiling like a Cheshire cat, she glares at me. "Ugh, forget I said that. Your ego really doesn't need any brushing up to."

"Right, right. Already forgotten. Now, will you answer my question?"

"Yes, Sebastian. I'd gladly let you use them," she finally says, shoving my shoulder. "Let's move over to my room, then. I don't want to move my things." I don't mention that it's not her room again. That the room we're currently in is our room and that's the end of it.

Getting off the bed, I reach out my hand to help her follow my lead. She accepts it and walks ahead down the hall. As I follow her, something else crosses my mind.

"Oh, I forgot to ask you something else. About Saturday when our friends come over, do you want to tell them? That you live here, I mean? I know that would come with a lot of explaining more private things for you but maybe it's time to stop lying to all of them."

I see her shoulders move with a sigh rather than hear it. "You're probably right but I don't think I can do it. Those private things you mentioned are complicated as hell and I honestly don't want to spend my evening explaining my family drama. For now, I'd rather keep those things to myself."

"And what if someone asks to give you a ride home? I doubt Mattheo will let you walk home alone again." I bite back a smile as I remember how I beat him up the last time. Sure, it wasn't my brightest hour as a friend but a vindictive part of me still takes great pleasure in it.

"Then I'll tell them I'm spending the night. I do have a room, after all. It's not so unimaginable that I'd take advantage of it."

Deciding that this is her choice to make, I give in. "As you wish." And then I follow her into her room, perking up at the prospect of exchanging the bad memories of banging on her door as she let my best friend fuck her with some good ones.

————————
The next few chapters will be intense, be ready...

Have a magnificent day<3