Chapter 53

Aliena

I haven't moved a muscle in the time Sebastian was gone, only stirring when the smell of hot chocolate wafts over me. I open my eyes to see Sebastian walk toward me with a tray. I sit up on the bed, my mouth watering as I take in the small cake.

"One lava cake for the lady. I hope you like it," he says, seeming almost nervous as he settles down next to me and hands me the tray.

"No for you?" I ask, picking up the spoon on the tray.

"Oh, no, I just had dessert. Besides, I might've licked the bowls and spoons clean while the cake was in the oven," he admits, smiling sheepishly. My eyes latch onto the tilt in his mouth and without thinking, I lean over to kiss him. Then, I dig into the cake.

My eyes close as the flavor explodes on my taste buds. "That's fucking awesome," I tell him.

He chuckles. "Such a filthy mouth." I merely glare at him and keep eating. I don't even care that I'm fully naked beneath the sheets. I don't care that I gave in and let him kiss me. Well, and a lot more than that. Hell, I'm not even panicking about what I know will happen once I'm done with this.

As long as I don't dwell on the fact that I can't sneak out before morning, or that I have nowhere to go when this thing goes to hell, I'm fine.

"So, tell me what's next on your plan?" I say before my doubts can creep up on me in the silence. Sebastian smiles wickedly, kicking my heart rate up a notch.

He muses thoughtfully. "Well, I was thinking that once you're done, I'll put away the tray and lay you flat on your back." His fingers gently tug at the edge of the blanket covering me, drawing awareness to it.

"Then, I'll kiss you. We have a lot of that to do to make up for the lost time." He grins cheekily while I swallow another bite. "Let me think, what's next," he trails off, musing as he pulls down the sheet to reveal more of my skin. It drops off my breasts, letting the cool air brush against my stiffening nipples.

I manage to swallow two more bites before I'm completely exposed and without the shield of the blanket to save me from his hungry stare. Slowly, teasingly, his fingers start caressing their way across my skin, making it hard for me to focus on finishing the last bit of the cake.

"There, there, Sweetheart, finish up," he tells me, even as his fingers brush against the side of my boob. Fuck, he's a monster. How is it that my skin is buzzing so soon after two orgasms?

I swallow another bite and clear my throat. "What comes next?" I ask.

"Mh, let's see. I think I'll tease you with my fingers for a while, get you all nice and wet for me." As he says it, I swallow the last bite of the cake with great difficulty. When he sees I'm done, he smiles wickedly, his eyes flashing.

"Drink a bit," he tells me, nodding to the glass on the tray. I do so without arguing.

Satisfied, Seb reaches for the tray even as he says, "And then, my little troublemaker, I'm going to fuck you into the mattress."

Before I can utter a sound in response, his lips find mine, hungry and demanding. I meet him kiss for kiss, happy to open my mouth and let him deepen the encounter. My hands find his hair again, gripping the thick, dark strands as he lays me down as promised. And then he's hovering above me again, his knees spreading mine apart to make space for him.

When he leans in, pressing his body onto mine, I can feel how hard he is beneath his pants. As if he couldn't help himself and with none of the restraint he showed when he was eating me out, he grinds against me. We share a moan and I arch my back, pushing my naked chest against his and marveling at the heat coming off of him.

One of his hands cupping my face slowly lets go of my cheek and slides down my body until he cups my pussy. When he finds me already wet, he groans against my lips. "So responsive, Sweetheart. Look how ready you are for me."

I pull his face back to mine without responding, grinding against his hand. He slips two fingers back inside of me, massaging my inner walls and making sure I really am ready. I want to tell him to hurry, that I'm wet enough and aching to have him inside me but he keeps up his slow coaxing of my pleasure.

It's only when I feel the familiar tingles spread from my womb to my toes that he pulls out of me, the bastard. I try to clench around his fingers to keep him there, to make him make me come when I'm so close but he merely chuckles.

"No, no, Aliena. The next time you come, it's around my cock," he says in that deep, husky voice of his. I nod, reaching for his zipper to finally take him from his confines. My hand finds his erection, wrapping around the silky-smooth skin and pumping it once.

He searches my face, looking almost pained as he stops my hand on him. "With or without condom?" he grits losing that grip on his self-control. We live together, so he knows I'm on the pill and we talked about both being clean.

Since I don't want him to move away from me now, I breathe, "Without." I grind against his hand again, breathing, "Please," for good measure.

He curses, kisses me with a new ferocity, and the next thing I know, his broad tip is placed at my entrance. Pulling away, Sebastian trembles all over as he says, "I'm not going to be gentle, baby. Not the first time." With that, he pushes into me with one deep, brutal thrust.

————————
The smut y'all have been waiting for... I hope you'll be happy w it👀

Have a fantastic day and don't forget to leave me a vote<3

Piece by PieceOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara