Chapter 46

Sebastian

I'm almost sure that I shouldn't let this go on. I'm not sure why but there is that small, cautious voice in the back of my head that is telling me to keep a clear head. That is enough to soothe my conscience and not protest. At least I know I'm not doing the right thing, right?

Besides, Aliena seems sure enough for both of us. With the way she is looking at me, her loose shirt rumpled while her face is beautifully flushed, I don't stand a chance to resist this. Not when she's finally touching me as I dreamed about for longer than I care to admit. Certainly not when her hand cups my stiff dick through my boxers, giving it a tentative squeeze.

"How many times did you come in this bed?" she asks me, smiling coyly as she strokes me.

"Too many since I met you," I confess. The woman is clearly satisfied with my answer. She likes knowing that I haven't been with anyone because she's been messing with my head.

"How many times did someone else make you come in this room?" she goes on, despite knowing the answer.

"Not once."

She smiles more and gives the waistband of my boxers a tug. I lift my hips wordlessly, letting her bare me completely. It's weird how after all the innocently intimate moments we shared, this is what makes me shy.

I'm used to being the one leading. Now, here is Aliena, kneeling between my thighs and drinking in the sight of me in the broad daylight.

"Are you just going to look or are you going to touch me?" I tease her, trying to force my voice to be even. Truth is, my nerves are buzzing and anticipation is wrecking my brain. There's always been a strong sexual tension between me and this woman, even back when we were hardly friends.

The wait made me impatient like a teenager about to have his first time. Christ, I need to get a grip on it.

"Oh, I have every intention of touching," Aliena drawls cockily, bringing her hands so close to my shaft that I can almost feel the ghost of her touch. Shit, this is a new side of her. A side my body reacts horribly excited to.

Finally, her soft, delicate hand wraps around the base of my dick and she gives me a long stroke, drawing a breathy version of her name from my lips before I can stop it. I don't even have it in me to be embarrassed about it. Not when the most beautiful blush creeps up the woman's neck.

"I'll tell you what," she goes on, leaning forward to lick a trail down the curve of my neck before whispering against the wet skin. "I have every intention of tasting too." Before I can turn my head to bring her lips to mine, to kiss her like I really want to, she's back to kneeling between my legs, grinning wickedly.

"No tasting for you. Just lean back and enjoy," she tells me, her hand's movement on my erection never faltering. Not trusting my voice, I don't protest and lean back as she told me to, never taking my eyes off her while already, all the ways I can return the favor are rushing through my mind.

I want to put her in the same position once she's done with me. Want to see her sweat and tremble beneath my hands, my tongue, and maybe even my dick. That last option isn't for today, though. No. There's too much I want to do to her first.

My train of thought is cut off when the woman leans down to press a kiss to my skin just below my belly button. Her warm lips linger and when her eyes come to meet mine, I feel chills break out on my skin. I grab the bedsheets at my side.

She peppers my skin with kisses, following the trail of hair leading to my shaft. Finally, she grabs my erection in one hand and takes her eyes from mine as she takes the first few inches into her mouth. Her warm tongue glides against the vein on the underside of my dick and her shaky breath fans against my skin. Suddenly, I'm glad she isn't looking at me. Otherwise, she'd see the way I have to close my eyes and take a deep breath to restrain myself.

While I am more than eager to make this moment last forever, I'm also dying for her to move. To suck me down further and make me come. Heaven knows I need a release. I'm already aching for it and we barely started.

Finally, blissfully, Aliena brings those beautiful honey eyes back to mine and stops the torture, pushing her face lower until her nose is brushing against my pubic and I can feel her throat constricting around me.

I grip the bedsheets more tightly, forcing my hands to stay where they are rather than let them guide Aliena's head. She knows what she's doing, clearly. If she wants to play with her prey first, I won't stop her. No matter how painful it is to be her prey. It's also the most exciting feeling I've experienced in years, if not ever.

I realize I closed my eyes when the vibrations of her humming around my dick have my legs twitching in response. My eyes fly open and when Aliena has what she wanted, meaning my eyes on her, she finally starts bobbing her head, using her tongue to accompany every stroke.

The rhythm is heavenly. The way her nails are digging into the skin of my flexed thighs as her tears start dropping onto my hot skin makes it even better. Soon enough, my blood is buzzing and I feel high off the pleasure. My brain has completely shut off now. All there is are the sensations.

I never experienced anything similar. Not that I'm surprised. I knew Aliena was special from the day that I met her.

As the pleasure builds at the base of my spine, I grip the sheets so tightly that they finally can't take it anymore. They tear audibly but if Aliena notices, she doesn't care. She keeps working me up, taking me all the way down her throat again and again.

"If you don't pull away in the next three seconds, I'll come down that pretty throat of yours," I warn her through gritted teeth. My hands are now clenched tightly at my sides, every muscle in my body stiff in anticipation of my release.

Aliena doesn't pull away and as promised, my orgasm washes over me while she's still sucking me down. My eyes close, my back arches and my hips buck. There's no stopping it.

When finally, the last of my tremors end and I melt back onto the bed, I take a second to collect myself. Shit, the amount of time I lasted is embarrassing. My only saving grace is that Aliena knows of my long dry streak.

Besides, I'll have tons of opportunities to make up for it. That's for sure. Whatever my arguments were against taking my relationship with Aliena to a physical level have been erased. Long since forgotten. There's no way I'll give this up now that I know how good she can make me feel.

Plus, now I have a challenge to complete. Make sure I can make her come even faster than she managed to do with me.

————————
Any feedback/ thoughts/ feelings?👀

have a delicious day and don't forget to leave me a vote<3