-Favours-

| November 19th 2022 |

October

"Do you wanna be on TV?"

"So...let me get this one hundred percent straight" Cal asked. "You met a Hollywood actress..."

"Yes" You nodded.

"Payed for her food...had a two minute conversation with her...and then she shouts you out to her million followers?" Cal stared at you confused.

"Yes...as I've explained twice already" You nodded again, Cal leaning back in disbelief.

"And you didn't fuck the shit out of her?" Case butted in, causing you to groan.

"It wasn't like that!" You defended.

"Well what was it like then, because to me it sounded straight out of a romcom" Cal said standing up.

"And you haven't seen her since?" Jack interrogated.

"No, she's probably busy" You simply replied.

"Well I think its obvious what we have to do now" Cal said standing up.

"No, no we're not" You were quick to deny.

"Nonsense, she's got up almost 10 million views on one of our songs alone, and she's clearly interested, I don't see why fucking her brains out wouldn't be a good reward" Cal smiled, you looked to Jack to save you.

"Jack...save me" You pleaded.

"Cal's wrong" Jack said looking at the computer screen.

"Thank you Jack" You breathed a sigh of relief as Cal looked disappointed.

"Its actually 11 million" Jack continued, you looked back up to see Cal smiling at you.

"We're gonna have some fun" Cal smiled at you.

The two of you walked through the streets of your town, it was around 6 o clock and neither of you had eaten in hours, so Cal was currently dragging you across the street to the sandwich shop you frequented.

You two reached the window where you could see inside, Cal was in front of you and was able to look in first, suddenly he pushed you out of the way of the window.

"What?!" You said in surprise.

"Duuuuuuuude....she's in there" Cal grabbed both of your shoulders, you simply shrugged him off.

"There's no way..." You said as you walked inside, the bell ringing, signifying your presence. She was there. "Ah...shit" 

"I thought I recognised that voice" You heard her call out, looking directly at you, you saw her nudge to a seat across from her.

You smiled and sat down, now both being able to see each others faces in daylight and not obscured by your coats. Neither of you said anything for a moment before you decided to break the silence.

"Uh...thanks...for shouting us out, you didn't have to do that" You thanked her awkwardly.

"Oh please, it was some of the best music I've heard in a while, you deserved it" She smiled back at you.

"Well...if there's anything I can do for you, don't hesitate to let me know, I owe you big time" You said, starting to get comfortable.

"I have a few things in mind" She put her chin on her hands, leaning closer, before realising what she did and snapping her head back up. "I-I...I didn't mean that in like a uh...l-like a sexual way"