-One Mile Up- (18+)

| February 4th 2023 |

October

"I'd hang upside down for you...daddy"

-This chapters going to have smut, there will be a bit of story but Smut will be dispersed throughout, so skip or don't, you wont miss much-

"I have a little surprise for you..." Jenna whispered into your ear, making you shiver slightly.

"Uh...what?" You asked in confusion, as you heard someone walk back into the house.

"There's a...limo...its blocking our car" Casey said, as you looked back to Jenna.

"Surprise number one" She smirked, it was going to be an interesting journey.

"Ugh thank God, this'll make traffic a bit more bearable" Cal said, sipping a bit of complementary champagne from the limo.

You and Jenna sat on the far end, you had began to notice something strange about Jenna. She had gotten a lot more touchy, holding you hand, kissing your cheek, whispering in your ear what she wanted you to do to her.

You weren't complaining, not by a long shot, you welcomed it, but you found her sudden shift odd. That brought you to last night, when what was supposed to be an innocent night together turned into one of pure passion, you were surprised she was even able to walk.

Jenna had her reasons for the sudden shift, truth be told, after what happened at the Golden Globes, all the speculation as to who you could be dating shifted from her to Sadie Sink. It bothered her more than she thought.

It also made her worried, worried that the two of you were secretly talking behind her back, so she wanted to spend as much time with you as possible. She wasn't having sex with you just to get you to stay with her, but rather she wanted to spend the cold night with you.

She trusted you, it was just her mind that couldn't get over her own insecurities, being told that she wasn't good enough by some people. They told her that no one would ever truly care about her, but you did.

"Jenna? You alright?" You asked, as you saw her becoming tense.

"Huh...oh yeah, just...thinking" Jenna said, placing her head on your shoulder and curling up to you.

The two of you sat while Jack went on his phone, no doubt texting Andy, while Cal and Casey talked to each other. Suddenly, you felt Jenna's hands snake from your chest down to your crotch.

"...Jenna" You mumbled to her. "Jenna not here"

"What?" She smirked, she knew what she was doing.

Jenna could see your bulge get bigger in your pants, she looked up to you, slightly biting her lip, inching her head down further, her warm insatiable breath causing blood to rush quicker.

"They're right there...what if they see my boner?" You said worried, while Jenna only looked at you.

"Well...I guess I'll have to hide it" Jenna hummed, leaping up and sitting on your lap.

She wrapped her arms around the back of your neck, the only thing you could see was her face, how it became darker as it blocked the light. She had a small smug smirk on her face, she knew exactly what she was doing, it turned her on.

She slowly started rocking back and forth, agonisingly slowly, peppering your face with small, slow kisses as the deliberately mumbled moans.

"L-later...okay?" You asked, but was shocked when she lightly shook her head.