-Gold Turning Green-

| January 11th 2023 |

October

"My man...my man"

"LETS FUCKING GO!" Cal cheered.

To be honest, none of you knew anything about the Golden Globes, you assumed it was just one of the Oscars many children, but it was still a reputable award to be given. 

Jenna had told you she would be hosting, which she was both incredibly excited and nervous for. You remember a whole week of staying up late as she practiced her lines, you even helped tweak a few of hers.

She had told you the day of the ceremony that you weren't allowed to see the dress she was wearing, and that it would be a surprise, you joked back and forth about this, but you weren't about to complain, she had gotten you to the awards.

She was either in a separate limo or already at the awards, as it was just currently the band of misfits you called your friends in there with you.

As for what you were wearing, all four of you decided to wear suits, but you didn't want to just wear a boring black suit and tie, you wanted to spice things up. So each of you decided to wear a different coloured suit.

All of you had different favourite colours, so that's what you wore. You wore a completely blue suit, with you hair styled differently, yet better than normal. Jack had his hair tied up, which he almost never did, as well as having slightly shaved, another thing he also almost never did, he wore a neat all purple suit.

Casey wore her red hair in an even wilder way, as well as adorning an all red suit, it was her idea to wear the suits in the first place, not wanting to have to wear a dress. Her boyfriend Calvin wore an all orange suit, but missing a tie as he had lost it an hour prior to leaving, so he had his collar unbuttoned. Out of solidarity, the other three, including you, had done the same.

"Guys..." Jack said, cutting through Cal's excited rambling.

"Yeah? Oh fuck did I spill something" Cal panicked, patting his jacket.

"No no...look at the colours we're wearing..." Jack said, as it clicked for you. "Notice anything strange?"

"Yeah, they're all our favourite colours man, this is basic friend shit" Cal said, still confused. You look to Casey, who had also realised, it was just Cal in the blue.

"Calvin..." Jack said straight faced.

"Yeah?" Cal said back, glancing at all of the colours.

"..."

"..."

"We're the fucking ninja turtles" Jack swore, not even he realised it before you left. Cal was silent.

"...AHAHAHAH!" Cal started to profusely cackle, going redder than Casey's suit. "HAHAHA!"

It took him 5 minutes to finally calm down, in retrospect it was quite funny, and you had hoped that maybe it was just Jacks normal overly worrying mind. 

The limo stopped, and the band anxiously waited for the door to be opened, until you guys realised you weren't that famous and opened the door yourselves, instantly seeing Jenna.

You quickly realised that you weren't at the even yet, confused, you stepped out, shutting the door behind you, meaning the others couldn't see you, and turned your attention to Jenna.

She had left you speechless, so speechless that Jenna's eyes faltered for a moment, worrying that maybe you didn't like it, that you felt it was indecent on her or maybe the beige colour didn't go well.