-Wake Up Words-

| November 25th 2022 |

October

"Babe...hm"

A small beam of sunlight peered through the curtains that were lazily shut, Jenna opened her eyes, her hair messy and face smushed against the mattress, Jenna sat up, rubbing her eyes.

A shiver went up her spine as when she rose, the cover fell off of her, exposing her uncovered body to the slightly open window, she didn't see you anywhere, but when she listened for a moment she heard a noise coming from the kitchen.

Jenna stood up, taking in her surroundings, with the events of last night coming to her mind, she blushed deeply and looked around for her clothes, however they were nowhere to be found.

So instead she dug through your closet, finding a shirt that she found cute, putting it on as it covered her private areas, but for extra measure she wore a pair of your boxers from your drawer as she went to follow the noise into the kitchen.

However just before leaving, Jenna noticed your phone on your bedside table, she decided you'd probably need that and grabbed it before continuing her journey.

She didn't have to walk far before the smell of pancakes and syrup hit her like a sweet and flavouring sledgehammer. She walked into your peripherals and you smiled a bit seeing her.

"Morning, hope I didn't wake you" You greeted, Jenna sat down on a chair and yawned.

"No...can we talk about..." Jenna was reluctant to say.

"Last night?" You asked, as she nodded. "What did you wanna talk about?"

"About..." Jenna prepared herself. "Us? I guess, about what last night...means" 

Jenna struggled to find the words, and she didn't know that you sort of knew she would ask this question, it was on your mind all morning.

"What do you want it to mean? If you want this to be a one time thing then I don't mind-" You said regretfully but were cut off.

"No." Jenna was quick to say. "I uh...I mean...I want to be...a lot more than that" 

"Oh..." You said in disbelief. "Like...you want to be my girlfriend?"

"I...don't know" Jenna sighed, slumping back. "I haven't really had these feelings before."

You turned the heat off and put the final pancake on a plate, leaving a few for the both of you as you gave a plate to her and sat down to her side.

"What feelings are they?" You asked curiously as she stuffed her face with your food, her eyes widening slightly as she ate.

"Like...I woke up and I was...disappointed you weren't with me, but then I was happy you were still in the house." Jenna spoke her mind. "I probably sound so creepy right now"

"Not at all" You reassured her. "I woke up about an hour before you and I spent fifteen minutes just sorta...laying there" 

Jenna seemed to smile, underneath all the pancake she continued to eat as she thought for a moment. 

"I'm not really sure how dates are supposed to work, and feel free to say no...but I think I have an idea, maybe an idea for later tonight...n-not sex though, I mean not to say you weren't good because trust me you-" Jenna began to ramble, you realised she did that whenever she was worried you'd take something the wrong way.

You cut her off with a kiss, one she was happy to reciprocate and when you came apart you felt like she already had her answer, but you told her anyway.