-October-

Here we go...

| October 28th 2023 |

October

"I love you"

Well, here it was, the day you watched as two of your best friends were to get married. Months of planning behind the scenes had gone into this one day.

You and Jenna were currently getting ready, her as a bridesmaid and you as a groomsman, you'd connect arms as you'd walk down the isle.

All the interviews, performances, social media speculations could not have prepared you for the sheer amount of nerves that was this one very moment.

You and Jenna were in silence, but both stood in front of the mirror getting ready, her applying makeup and you brushing your teeth.

However both your eyes were on each other, staring with a warm look, you technically hadn't even been together a year and it all just felt so perfect.

Maybe its because it was the first relationship you had ever been in, but the thought still prevailed, that you were hopelessly in love.

The truth about Jenna was, sometimes she just wanted to cry, feeling like she didn't deserve anything she had gotten, her fame, her friends, you. But you put a stop to that quickly.

You'd both come a long way since meeting each other, you were no longer nervous to talk to pretty women, because there was only one pretty woman in your eyes, and she was yours.

Jenna was no longer a complete wreck when overcome with jealousy, she stopped comparing herself to the people she saw online. 

You both finally understood what all the adults meant when they said 'Just don't care about what they say', because you didn't.

Jenna and you made eye contact through the mirror, both giving soft warm smiles at each other, you had stopped brushing your teeth and just looked at her, taking it all in.

Wordlessly, you got behind Jenna, being gentle so you didn't mess up her steady hand, you wrapped both arms around her waist, resting your head on her smaller shoulders.

Jenna put everything in her hands on the counter, leaning her head back and holding your hands that rested on her waist.

You two hadn't said anything all morning, because you didn't need too, because no words could be sufficient in explaining how much you adored each other.

"How long do we have?" Jenna asked, her voice softer than usual.

"Like...an hour" You explained, the wedding wouldn't be until a little later.

"Well...I'm about done...what do you wanna do?" Jenna asked.

She was looking at you as you got an odd smirk, lifting your mouth up to say something, in which both of you already knew the next words, so she used her hand to clasp your mouth shut.

"Something that wont ruin my hair" Jenna looked at you seriously.

"I mean, if you accept it wont be as fun as...the other thing I had planned" You rocked back and forth a bit.

"Oh stop it, we'll have plenty of time later...but for now..." Jenna got close to you. "How bout we just watch TV?" 

You nodded, walking out of the bathroom to the bedroom, only to turn around and see Jenna, in her red bridesmaid dress, not moving.