-Another Night In New York-

| February 5th 2023 |

October

"But I don't trust you!"

Your eyes slowly drew themselves open, your head slightly pounding as you still felt Jenna's arms wrapped around yours, still asleep. You tried to make as little noise as possible as you lifted your head up.

You lifted it up in order to see the clock mounted on a bedside table, which showed you you only had around fifteen minutes before you had to take a car with the others to your interview.

Though you wanted nothing more than to ditch it and spend that time in the situation you were currently in, you knew you had to get up.

You shifting caused Jenna to slowly open her eyes, groaning as she rubbed her eyes in tiredness, she had been asleep for practically the whole day and found herself still tired.

"Five more...hours..." She yawned, grabbing on tighter to you.

"We gonna do this again?" You asked her, referring to earlier that morning.

Jenna didn't say anything at first, instead burying her face further into your chest, groaning again in tiredness as she wrapped her legs around your right leg, trying to act as a paperweight to you.

"Do what again?" She muffled, as she had her mouth pressed against your chest, but because of that, you could also feel her smiling.

"I guess we are..." You jokingly sighed, before using a little bit more of your strength to pick the girl up.

You hoisted her into the air quicker this time, as she seized the opportunity, bringing her lips to yours, effectively blocking your eyesight to the bathroom, which you were eventually able to find your way too.

"How much time do we have?" Jenna asked in between kisses.

"Like, ten minutes" You cleared up, as Jenna thought for a moment.

"That's all the time I need" Jenna seductively smirked.

Jenna began to slowly grind herself up against you, which raised an interesting question, why was she so sexual all of a sudden? She wasn't always like this, it was really after the Golden Globes when it started.

"Jenna...what's...like, brought this on?" You asked, trying to be careful with your words.

"Brought what on?" She asked, as you still had her in your arms.

"Like...this whole...sexual thing..." You said, cringing at your wording.

"D-do you not like it?" Jenna said, moving her body so now she was standing on the floor.

"No no, trust me...I really like it" You smiled at her, as she smiled back. "Its just...you weren't really this...adventurous...when we first started, I was just curious..."

Jenna knew the reason she was so handsy with you as of recent, and your speculation was right, she did make an effort to be more sexual with you following the Golden Globes. She wouldn't tell you that reason...not yet anyway.

You looked down to Jenna, seeing her still slightly shrunken into herself as she became engrossed in her own head. You brought you hand to her cheek, making her look up at you.