-Blue-

| March 6th 2023 |

October

"Its just...hard..."

"We're already late!" Jenna yelled as you put your leg through your blue pants.

You two were currently getting ready for the premier of Scream VI, after having spent last night with Jenna watching Scream V.

You were also getting ready to release your new album, it would be a few weeks until it would be released, but you still needed to get the promotion in.

Jenna's tweet from Valentines day went viral and both you and her couldn't do a single interview without being asked at least one question.

Neither of you minded though, always finding an excuse to gush about the other, safe to say you two were currently the power couple in Hollywood.

News also spread of Cal and Casey's engagement, somehow, as no one in the band ever said anything to any press, but it wasn't the biggest deal.

The limousine drivers had been waiting outside for 20 minutes, waiting patiently for the two of you, who had been too distracted with...other things.

You wore a completely blue outfit, as did your other bandmates, in pretty much all of your interviews, in order to try and drum up hype for the new album, which worked wonders somehow.

But the album was a future issue, as this was the first film premier you were going too, you wanted it to feel special. 

"Ok, we really need to go" Jenna said, as you struggled with your tie.

"Ah fuck it" You threw your tie to the side and unbuttoned your top button. "I'm going like this"

"Be careful about showing too much skin, no ones gonna focus on the movie" Jenna said, walking up to you.

You really only had your neck slightly exposed, which now that you thought about it, was enough for some fans.

"Yeah I suppose you're right" You said, raising you hand to button up your shirt fully.

Jenna put her hand onto yours, stopping you from doing it up, as she held it, lowing it back down to your side.

"I'm talking about me...and keep it like that..." Jenna requested, as you blushed slightly.

"Yes ma'am" You nodded, as she smiled, pecking your lips.

You wore sunglasses in the limo, after a recent trip to your eye doctor, he advised you that having so many flashing lights in your face all the time was bad for them, so he requested a pair of sunglasses to lessen the effect.

Jenna found it cool though, she felt like your eyes were something that you really only let people close to you see, which was relatively true.

This wasn't your first time in a limo, but that didn't stop you from pressing practically every button like a four year old.

Eventually the limo stopped, and Jenna had to brace herself by taking a deep breath in and out, you noticed this and sat up next to her.