-They Ship It-

| November 20th 2022 |

October

"Don't stop"

The sun shone through the windows, bouncing off the multiple glass surfaces, it was the morning of you and Jenna's time together and her hair was messily sprawled over what she thought must of been a hard yet comfortable pillow.

However when she raised her head she noticed she was laying on your chest, with you peacefully sleeping under her, red built up on her face as she tried to sit up without waking you, but to no avail.

"Wh...what?" You said deeply, rubbing your eyes as you spotted her face, smiling to her. "Morning"

"Uh...morning" She said back embarrassed, you sat up as Jenna sat beside you.

The two of you sat in silence for a moment, the noises of the bustling streets of New York keeping you both from dozing off.

"So...about last night" You brought up.

"Yeah..." She awkwardly trailed off.

"I had fun" You said, trying not to look at her.

"Me too" She said, leaning back. "We should...do it again sometime"

"Yeah, yeah I'd like that" You said, leaning back as well, Jenna was quiet for a moment.

"I just need you to clear something up with me" Jenna asked, looked at you.

"Uh sure?" You said confused, also looking at her.

"Did we, like...kiss?" She asked.

You thought back to the last thing she did before sleeping, a surge of heat filling your face.

"That's...one way of putting it" You awkwardly smiled at her, she seemed to be content with this answer.

"Oh well...its just I don't remember it, maybe I was too tired" She obviously lied, she did remember it, it was all she could think about, and you caught on.

"Maybe you need a refresh-" You couldn't even finish your sentence before she pulled you by your face, latching her lips onto yours. 

You put your hands on either side of her head, making sure not to crush her as she pulled you back, she stuck her tongue into your mouth, which she hadn't done last time, you had no doubt this would go further, but your phone started to buzz.

You playfully rolled your eyes as the two of you separated, her giggling slightly as you saw the call was from Cal. Jenna watched as you took the phone and answered it, an unintelligible worried noise coming from the phone.

"Yes Cal I'm fine" You smiled at Jenna and she stared as you talked to him.

"Oh you know..." Jenna noticed you seemed to be embarrassed as you put your head down. "Just at Jenna's" 

A very, very loud cheer sounded from your phone as Jenna started to cackle, it took a while before she stopped, being able to hear you say goodbye and hang up.

"You've got some weird friends, I'll tell you that" Jenna joked as you smiled and stood up.

"The plane leaves soon, I told them where to find me, so I'll be off in a few minutes" You announced, Jenna's eyes widening slightly.

"WAIT" She said before taking your hand and yanking you into the bathroom.

The bathroom was large, bigger than your bedroom, with a large mirror, the walls and sink were all white marble, it looked like something out of an Ikea catalogue.