-Meeting The Parents-

| February 4th 2023 |

October

"OH YES...DADDY!"

"Y'know, I gotta admit, this shit slaps!" Calvin hyped you up, despite you not being there.

Cal was currently driving to your house, Casey riding shotgun, as they listened to your EP, in the roughly half a month since you posted it, it went completely viral, and the band couldn't be happier.

"Yeah, I mean, the guys got some major knowledge, more than you" Casey joked back.

It was 7 AM as the two of them made their way over to you, the reason they were coming so early was because they all had to catch a flight to New York. This was because, almost 3 months after making your debut, you were going back on Jimmy Fallon.

But this time, along with being the music act, you would also be being interviewed, as you had also released the date of your first official album, so Jack was able to secure an interview for promotion purposes.

Cal had also gotten a drivers license in since that day and has been driving arguably more than he should given the recent gas prices. But another reason they were so eager to arrive was because they'd be actually meeting Jenna properly, not like all of the brief encounters they'd had.

"Do you think he's awake?" Casey asked, yawning.

"Well, he hasn't even viewed my texts so I doubt it" Cal sighed.

"Great, now we gotta wait like 20 fuckin years for him to wake up...he barely hears his doorbell anyway" Casey complained, you never were the best at waking up, especially not at 7 AM.

"Fret not little lady" Cal smirked, pulling into your driveway, flashing a pair of house keys.

"Are those..." Casey looked at them.

"Y/N's house keys, snagged em on new years, was gonna prank him at some point, this seems like the best opportunity" Cal schemed, hopping out as the morning sun shone.

"Won't that like...scare the shit out of him?" Casey said, not against the idea.

"God I hope so...he said Jenna was staying over so hopefully its two for the price of one" Cal hoped, walking up to your door.

Cal very delicately inserted the key into your door, turning and opening it as slowly and quietly as possible, careful not to make a sound. 

Hand in hand, the couple entered your house, being careful as to not make a noise, both incredibly excited to scare the living shit out of you. Cal motioned that he'd go ahead, leaving Casey to look around.

Casey noticed you had your shirt on your sofa, picking it up and throwing it further away, onto a different chair.

"Slob..." Casey mumbled, but noted something horrible under your shirt she had thrown.

Underneath it, she found a bra, it obviously wasn't yours, and she didn't dare pick it up, looking for just a second longer, she found a bunch of other clothes sprawled out on the sofa. Most noticeable were two pairs of underwear, one of them obviously belonging to a girl.