-Thank You-

Well...

There's so much I want to say, first of all, and you'll hear this a lot this chapter, but thank you.

Thank you for reading, for voting, for commenting, for accidentally clicking on it, it means the world to me.

A lot of my more recent books are based on songs, like this one. The version of the song I'm basing it on has 11k views, this book currently has 75k reads, and that seems crazy to me.

Since I won't make another chapter for this book again, I'll say thank you in advance for whatever milestone this book reaches, whether its 80k, 100k or 1 million.

To be honest, I planned on giving up on this book around 'Do you remember', but then the idea for the acts came in and I pulled this book out from the mud.

I want to thank you for believing in me and this book, it feels surreal that this is my most popular book. I can honestly say this had been a great experience.

But what did you think of the last, closing chapter, hopefully it was enough, as I worried it may of been too short considering its the last chapter.

I left it a bit open ended. Did Y/N and Jenna get married? Did Y/N reach superstardom with the rest of the band? Did Y/N get in a car crash and die on the way back from the wedding? Its up to you.

Now that I'm done with this book, I'll be working on Honeybrains, the first chapter for that should be out sometime soon. 

And since I discontinued my TLOU book (I just really wasn't feeling it, sorry) I can freely work on Soft And Wet as well.

But that's not all, while I did promise I'd go back and finish some of my other books, I'm close to finishing In A Week and wanted your opinion on a new book.

I'll have a poll for that, probably on my profile if you wanna take a look.

But thank you once again for sticking around, you've helped me improve my writing so much and I cant wait to share a whole other adventure with you.

I'd give you my signature ending catchphrase, but as its the end of the book, I'll give you the long version.

...Okay Goodbye