-Death Of A Bachelor-

| October 27th 2023 |

October

"What the fuck did you just say about my wife?"

"Y/N, does this dress make my butt look big?" 

Jenna had just asked you a trap question, she was currently getting ready for Casey's bachelorette party, wearing a pink dress to match a theme.

You stared at her, more specifically her backside, trying to think of an articulate answer that would give you the best result and wouldn't end with you sleeping on the couch.

"I don't know, do these pants make my dick look big?" You asked in retortion.

You were wearing a suit, not the one you'd be wearing to the wedding, but instead a bit more of a sloppier one, Jenna turned to looked at you lying down on the bed.

"Yes" She replied, as you smiled.

"How drunk are you planning on getting?" You asked, morbidly curious.

Jenna wasn't normally the type of person to drink, but this was a special occasion, so you knew she would, not that you minded, you trusted her.

"Drunk enough to have to call you to pick me up" Jenna responded, walking over to the bed.

She too sat herself down, slowly laying down while she waited for her ride or yours. She snuggled up to you a bit, looking up at the ceiling.

"What about you?" She asked.

"Nah...not tonight" You responded.

You had no intention of getting drunk, you were 21 now, so it was legal, but you still decided not too, as you were pretty sure you'd be the driver on the way back.

"Predictions for the night?" Jenna asked, it was a little game you'd play when it involved drunk friends of yours.

"Either...Cal gets into a fight, Jack falls asleep 20 minutes in or Cal invited the uber driver to the wedding" You predicted, making Jenna giggle.

"Well...I'm thinking...Casey's gonna go on a drunk speech about how much she loves her husband to be and you're gonna get a text from Dua Lipa saying she wants to collab" Jenna replied.

"...Oddly specific" You raised an eyebrow, "Why her specifically?"

"Cause she's coming to the party" Jenna smiled.

"Really? Damn" You hummed, you supposed Casey was just as good at making friends as Cal.

Ask Jenna at the beginning of the year, and she would've had a small panic attack at the thought of you going to a club alone, her jealousy not being able to control itself.

But now, she was fine with you going, because you helped her see her own worth, and just how lucky she was to have someone like you.

She also realised that you were probably more worried she'd see someone behind your back more than she was about you, which she would never dream of doing in her life.

"Hey..." Jenna mumbled, placing her hand on the side of your cheek, looking at you. "I love you..."

You turned your face towards hers, your foreheads touching as you gave a peck to her nose, running your fingers through her hair.

"I love you too" You said, purely infatuated.

You weren't really sure of the ratio on how many people found 'the one' in their first relationship, you knew it wasn't high, but you knew you were definitely one of those people.