-Lucky Guy-

| February 14th 2023 |

October

"Its kinda our thing..."

Sunlight crept its way through the open curtain, finally making contact with someone's eyes, but they weren't yours.

Ever since Jenna had come back to you a few days early, you had spent the moments since pretty much all with her.

You reassured her on a lot of things those two days, and Jenna was starting to grow a lot more in confidence, she had also stopped letting Kevin get into her head.

You had reassured her that she didn't need to act sexual to 'keep you' like her ex had stated, you never pushed her for anything more than she was comfortable with, and she fell asleep in your arms both days.

But today wouldn't be like those other days, today was Valentines day, a day that Jenna had never really celebrated, since she didn't have anyone to share all of her love with, but she did this year.

It was good for you as well, Jack was out with Andy doing stuff in a different state, while Casey and Cal were too preoccupied with all of the wedding stuff.

You had received an invitation to the wedding as well, obviously, the even would take place in a vineyard in Oregon, in the month of October.

It was everything Casey could of wanted, since Cal had been carefully studying what she'd want, he even showed you a notebook with all the things she said she wanted.

Your friends being busy meant that Jenna had you all to herself, but waking up at around 11 in the morning, she realised that you weren't there with her.

A few days ago, if she was in this position, she would of thought you'd ran off into the night to be with a more successful or attractive celebrity.

But today, she woke up in a trusting way, knowing you were probably just in the other room, she got out of bed, throwing on an oversized shirt that you had given her, walking into the kitchen.

The smell of the most glorious, mouth watering food hit her heavy, as she looked to you, wearing a shirt she had bought you while in New York.

You were cooking her waffles, a food which she had said was a superior breakfast food to everything else, you put little strawberries on it with honey, as she eagerly sat down.

"Morning...honey..." You said, holding up the bottle of honey, desperately hoping she'd laugh at your cringy joke.

She did, rolling her eyes at your foolishness as you did your best to deliver a presentable dish, you placed her plate and yours on the table, as you both sat down, making goo goo eyes at each other.

"So uh...I have a bit of a plan today...hope you don't mind" You said, as you both began to eat.

"Hit me with it" She muffled, her mouth full of waffle.

"I...maybe...watched like all of your interviews...learnt a few things too..." You said, as Jenna grew a mischievous smile.

"No red flags I hope?" She teased, as you shook your head.