-Shock-

| February 6th 2023 |

October

"Son of a bitch..."

Your eyes opened to a different sight in the morning, instead of the usual view of Jenna's face softly sleeping, you were instead greeted by a hardwood floor.

Your back started to hurt along with this view, and your head pounded with a sharp yet blunt feeling. You looked up, your nose brushing against a hand.

You quickly realised the most probable answer to your question, Jenna, in a sleepy motion, had pushed you off the bed, you didn't get up right away, but groaned quietly.

The next thing you knew, a nervous head poked its way out of the bed, it was Jenna's doe eyed expression, seeing you in pain on the floor.

"I...think you fell" Jenna commented, as you sighed in pain.

"You think?" You sarcastically replied.

You rolled over onto your stomach, pushing yourself up and onto your feet, you felt a bit off, but that was probably just your sleeping position.

"You going anywhere today?" Jenna asked, as you nodded.

"I'm needed for a Spotify thing" You told her, as she rolled over a bit, looking at the ceiling.

"Ugh...why do you have to be so famous...its annoying" Jenna groaned, as you sat on the end of the bed.

"My schedule will be relatively cleared, even though this is my last day here" You explained to her.

Jenna knew this, and it sucked for her since she had to stay a few extra days, but she promised you she'd be back to yours for Valentines day, excited to share the occasion.

You started your morning motions, doing the normal stuff, with Jenna doing it with you, Jenna pulled out her phone and started scrolling, her eyes widening.

"Holy shit, look" Jenna practically shoved her phone in your face.

What you saw was a Twitter thread, a viral one at that, the picture in question was the two of you eating at the restaurant from yesterday, along with the selfie you took with the fans, Jenna's face present.

What was grasping for you were the comments left by fans, you expected them to all be thirsting for Jenna and angry that she was taken, but it was quite the opposite.

SmoothButteryBoy: Jenna an opp now

CarrotConnie: THAT SHOULD BE ME!

HomosexualHomosapien: Jenna's now the villain of my Y/N fanfic

You chuckled a bit as you read further and further down the comments, making a note to yourself to check out all of the thirsty tweets.

"God...they want to suck your dick almost as much as I do" Jenna commented, earning a raised eyebrow from you.

You continued to stare at her as Jenna slowly got down on her knees, fully ready to comply, but you laughed and knelt down with her.

"I got places to be...sadly" You said.

You and Jenna were now both kneeling on the bathroom floor, an odd sight to behold, but what was even weirder was an idea Jenna had.

"Oh my God..." Jenna said with an odd smile.

"What?" You asked curiously.

"You know how I'm really short yeah?" Jenna said, making you laugh at the absurdity.