-A Little Jealous- (18+)

| May 1st 2023 |

October

"Don't you feel so much better?"

It was around 10pm as you sat on a bench, the cold air soaking you as you waited outside of the venue for the afterparty.

To be honest, the Gala was a lot more boring than you would of imagined, if Olivia hadn't of been there to make it bearable, then you would of fallen asleep right on the table.

You were currently waiting for Jenna just outside the entrance, where you could hear faint music, a few people were able to get photos of you as you walked out.

Obviously wearing whatever ridiculous costume you were supposed too wouldn't fly in the afterparty, so you dressed down drastically.

In the distance, you could see Jenna walking up to you, unlike the official Gala outfits, you didn't know her afterparty look, not that you were disappointed, quite the opposite.

You rose from your seat, walking over to Jenna and her two bodyguards, they didn't really feel the need to protect her anymore, so they gladly let her run into your arms.

The two of you hugged and kissed for a bit before deciding to head off into the actual venue, the cold air slowly getting colder.

The two of you walked inside, and its a good thing you didn't have epilepsy, because you definitely would of been at risk.

"Its really loud in here!" You yelled, even though Jenna was right next to you.

"What!?" Jenna yelled back, somehow much louder than the music.

The two of you walked around for a bit, in search of a quiet corner, which you eventually did find, and after getting some drinks, both non alcoholic, you were finally at peace.

"This place is a little more...interesting I suppose" You hummed, now being able to speak at a normal volume.

"Yeah...inside...I don't remember it being that boring...just people talking about work and shit..." Jenna swore, obviously stressed.

"I'm taking you didn't have the best time in there?" You asked, placing your hand on Jenna's thigh.

"If Jared Leto was in a room with an exact clone of himself, he'd spend 10 minutes arguing with him to suck his dick" Jenna joked, having a strong opinion.

"...Sounds about right" You said, not wanting to be too mean to the guy.

"What about you, you must of had a good time sitting next to Olivia?" Jenna said, the hint of jealousy lost on you.

"Yeah yeah, she's as lost on the music industry as me" You smiled back.

"I'm guessing you two must really get along huh?" Jenna said, her jealousy a bit more obvious.

"Jenna..." You picked up on it. "She's just...a potential friend...you have nothing to worry about" 

"Yeah...I know..." Jenna leaned back into her seat. "Its just annoying how hot you are..."

"I suppose it is..." You looked down, seeing that your drinks had ran out. "I'm gonna go get us some more drinks...okay?"

"...Okay" Jenna said, as you kissed her cheek, getting up and walking off.