-Must Be Dreaming-

| February 7th 2023 |

October

"Of course I was cheating on you!"

"Wait outside little bro...we'll be done in a bit...maybe you can clean her up after..." 

You were in a state of shock following this smug command, how did he even find you here? And how did he know Jenna, but by the looks of it, you could probably guess.

You looked back to Jenna, and she saw a new expression on your face, it was an undiscernible mix of angery, shock and sadness.

Jenna's breathing became erratic as she began to slightly hyperventilate, it was happening again. Jenna shot up from the bed and ran to the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

You turned to Kevin, you weren't a violent person, seeing it as more of a last resort than anything, he looked at you with a slightly smug expression.

"Wonder what her problem is, she was happy to see me yesterday" Kevin hummed.

Whether he was telling the truth or not, whether Jenna was really cheating on you with this guy of all people, it didn't matter at the moment.

Every single negative emotion was battling for dominance in your mind, you decided to try and be civil, before you sent him to the hospital.

"Leave..." You demanded, your voice a bit more gravely.

"Uh...no, listen bro, Jenna called me here...said she was down to get freaky...I aint leaving" Kevin told you, trying to find leverage.

Then Kevin began to walk over to the bathroom, where you could hear a muffled cry of Jenna, you placed your hand on his shoulder, causing him to stop, but not turn around.

"Leave...now...I won't ask again" You threatened, the emotion of rage seizing control.

"Hah...bro...you aint Kratos...get the fuck outa my face" Kevin pushed you, as you only moved a bit.

You weren't a complete gym rat, but you definitely weren't a push over, and Cal had commented on your 'sleeper build'. 

You gave Kevin his warning, and he was technically trespassing, so you were completely free to do what you'd been wanting to do ever since he so much as looked at Jenna.

Fuck him up.

You grabbed the back of Kevin's collar as he went to open the door, and violently yanked him back, so he was half way between the bathroom and front door.

"Okay bitch, you wanna go-" Kevin readied his fist.

Saying nothing, you put your hand on his face and smashed his head against the doorframe, instantly knocking him out, while he didn't look like much, you were expecting a lot more.

You decided to leave him for now, if he regained his consciousness, which you doubted he would for a while, then you'd really lay into him.

The bathroom door was unlocked, which you took as a small invitation for you to enter, you opened the door and saw Jenna in the corner, curled up into a ball, crying.

Wordlessly, you went to sit in front of Jenna, you went to give a reassuring hand on her shoulder, still unsure of if she was unfaithful or not.

Jenna's head snapped up to you and you quickly realised what was happening, Jenna was breathing frantically as her chest felt crushed, she was most likely having a panic attack.

She let you touch her though, so you took both of her hands and started breathing in and out, calling for her to do the same, she was able to calm down from this, but she was still crying.