-Calm Before The Storm-

| November 24th 2022 |

October

"Y/N...what's poking me?"

You couldn't really believe it, Jenna Ortega had suddenly shown up to your house at night and the two of you were now on an impromptu date.

"I did order food, but I didn't know you'd show up...so I didn't order much" You apologised.

"Oh its fine, I'm not hungry" Jenna brushed off, her stomach rumbling as if planned by God.

"I'll take that as a 'I'm hungry'" You chuckled, she laughed as well and shot up from your couch.

"Do you have any blankets, I'm cold" She said, her legs slightly wobbling.

"There's a weighted blanket on my bed" You told her and she bound off, your mind instantly went to thinking if you had left anything inappropriate there.

However some time later she came back with the blanket, making her look like a child wearing a ghost Halloween costume. She plopped herself back on the couch, practically hiding under the blanket.

The doorbell ran, you opened it to see the taco delivery girl, who's eyes widened upon seeing you.

"Oh my god...you're Y/N L/N?" She said stunned.

"Uh...I think so?" You said, surprised she recognised you, she giggled and playfully punched your shoulder.

"You're funny" She smiled, your brain was racing, you didn't really know how to tell her you were already on a date.

"Uh, thanks for the food" You smiled at her, before paying.

"Is there any chance I could spend this money for drinks for the both of us" She said, twirling her blond hair around her finger.

"I'm kinda busy at the moment, not that I don't think your a lovely person, its just I don't want too" You said, she looked disheartened and sighed.

"Oh, ok well have a nice night" She said, leaving.

You looked to Jenna, who was seemingly trying to avoid your eye contact, you grabbed the food and plates for the two of you and sat down near her.

"Sorry about that..." You apologised, she looked to you and grabbed some food.

"Don't apologise, its not your fault you're naturally charming" She said, taking a bite. 

You were unaware of this 'Natural charm' but supposed it was a different way of saying something else you were too stupid to understand, Jenna fiddled with the remote for a while, not even able to turn the TV on.

"You need help?" You asked.

"Nope. I got it" Jenna said, determined. You had finished half your food by the time she had gotten the TV on. "Ok, maybe I do" 

You took the remote and went to Netflix, it was really the only thing available to watch these days, Jenna looked at you with a slightly raised eyebrow.

"Netflix huh? Trying to get lucky?" Jenna sarcastically asked, you thought for a second before realising what she meant, going red instantly.

"I- well, no I-I-" You stuttered, Jenna laughing.

"I'm joking, but maybe you'll still get lucky" She winked, fully knowing the answer to the question. 

She took the remote back from your blushing red hands and flipped through the different shows, landing on Wednesday. She watched your reaction carefully.

"Do you...notice anything weird?" She asked, you saw the opportunity to make a joke and squinted at the TV.

"She looks kinda familiar" You said, she rolled her eyes and started playing the show.

The first episode was quite good, and you'd definitely be watching the rest of the show, however you could hardly focus with Jenna's head on your right shoulder, you could hear her breathing and could tell she was occasionally looking at you and your reaction.

The episode ended and before the next one could play, Jenna paused the episode and put her chin on your shoulder, facing you.

"So..." She whispered into your ears, sending a small chill up it. "What'd you think?"

"I think..." You thought hard about what to say next. "I think I have a thing for goths"

"Is that it?" She asked blankly, before realising she could spin this her way. "I mean, goths in general...or just one in particular"

"Well that Wednesday girl was cute, so if you have her actresses phone number I'll give you five bucks for it" You said, she couldn't keep up the act anymore and busted out laughing.

"Maybe I'll ask the makeup team to put me in the outfit just so I could come see you..." She said in an obviously flirtatious way.

"Maybe you will" You said, leaning in and kissing her, it was a slow one and when the two of you came apart, you fell to lying down on the sofa.

You wrapped your arms around her stomach, pulling her closer as both of you faced the TV, Jenna turned on the next episode but found yourself struggling to concentrate.

This was for the simple fact that, and to put it lightly, her ass was against your crotch. You tried to keep your eyes straight, tried flexing your muscles, anything to stop the blood rushing down, but it was becoming more and more difficult.

"You comfortable?" Jenna asked, with an obvious smirk on her face.

"Yep. Fine." You said, trying not to even look at her gorgeous face.

"Oh ok, I hope you don't mind if I just..." Jenna said, backing up closer to you, and closer to your crotch.

Some time passed, some agonising time, you didn't want her to think of you as a creep, despite how weird that sounded, you didn't really know where you stood with her, all this thinking kept you distracted from what was going on down below.

"Y/N...what's poking me?" Jenna asked, obviously knowing the answer.

"Uh...nothing, just uh...focus on the show" You said, your face completely red.

Jenna turned around, leaning forward and bringing her lips to yours, the two of you shifted around slightly and it ended up with Jenna practically straddling you, now the small tent that appeared from your jeans was impossible to ignore.

"I have a better idea..."

Well there's that chapter, apologies if the characters are kinda inconsistent, I also have another book about Jenna if you wanna read that, I understand it might not be everyone's cup of tea but I'm already immensely proud of it and I'm only halfway through writing the second chapter.

I had to kinda re think a few scenes, mainly because I learnt what Percy did, that shits crazy, I'm just going to cut him out of the photo, not even mention him. Also if you paid attention to the last line of this chapter and the quote in bold...

The next chapter will be smut...