'~ 2 Eyes on me

Minseo POV

Once Minseo woke up, she got up from her bed. Grabbing her phone, she looked through her closet, searching for an outfit to wear.

She planned on going to the dance studio, hoping to refine the choreography she was working on. She usual stayed until 5pm, however, since a group of people needed the room she stayed in, she would have to shorten her time at the studio.

After a quick shower, not bothering to wash her hair since she would be sweating anyway, she headed inside the kitchen where her oldest friend, Ara was making herself some breakfast.

Out of the three, Ara was awake early in the morning. It was rare for Minseo to even see her friend then. Because by the time she woke up, Ara would already be at work. She owned a coffee shop nearby.

Minseo could still remember the day Ara got home screaming when her café captured the attention of an upcoming idol. Since then, idols and trainees would occasionally enter the coffee shop.

"Good morning." Minseo thought she was saying, but it came out as a yawn. She was a night pwl after all. "You're up early, Minseo. Is everything alright?" Ara looked at her friend, concerned for her well being. Minseo nodded, turning on the coffee machine to get herself a caffeinated drink.

"I found out the practice room is only availabe until 3pm. I think some trainees or something need it." Minseo smiled when Ara offered her a pancake. She made the best pancakes, not even the excellent chef Kim Seokjin could compete.

It was true. The dance studio was used by trainees a lot. To the point Minseo even got mistaken as one. No way she was. Of course, a while ago, Minseo almost entered an audition at a kpop company. But she knew her anxiety wouldn't handle all the hard work.

Minseo stayed in the kitchen with Ara, occasionally sipping from her hot coffee. No milk. No sugar. She liked it bittee. Something she had in common with the legendary Min Yoongi. Fitting, as he happens to be Minseo's ultimate bias.

When Ara turned on the stove as the last pancake had been made, their other friend Mina walked inside the kitchen. It took her a hot minute to notice Minseo was awake. "You're full of surprises." Mina grabbed a pancake from Ara's plate. Unlike Minseo, she didn't stuff it inside her mouth.

Ara clapped her hands together when she looked at the time. She bid goodbye to her roommates and left their view. The front door closed, leaving only Minseo and Mina inside. "I'll need to find the perfect outfit for my online class."

Minseo chuckled at Mina, she was obsessed with fashion. Every outfit she wore had to he perfect. But Minseo didn't really care. Comfort was important to her.

At the dance studio, Minseo could forget all of her worries and troubles. She was alone. No one near to judge her.

She had been working on an original choreography to a song of her all time favorite group, BTS. Wings, the interlude version to keep it short. So far, it might be Minseo's favorite choreo she ever put together. There was elegance yet with a hip hop vibe to it. Basically, hard to explain.

Minseo kept an eye on the time the whole afternoon, to make sure she would end her session on time. She was afraid to run into the dancers who needed the very same room she was in.

As focused as Minseo was on the choreography, she didn't notice she hadn't closed the door properly.

Author POV

The two boys were walking around the dance studio when they passed by the practice room they would be using. It was preoccupied right now because together with the rest, they arrived early.

They stopped in their tracks when their song was being played inside. The youngest noticed the door ajar. He silently peeked inside, noticing a small girl dancing with what seemed to be an original choreography. "Wow. She's very good." The other boy pushed the maknae away, wanting to see for himself. The younger was right. She was good.

She was able to convey the song in motion perfectly. Dancing passionately as if it was the last time. She seemed interesting.

They quickly left when the girl turned around. She couldn't know they were watching her, because she would recognize them.

Minseo POV

As it was time to leave, Minseo grabbed all of her belongings. She connected her headphones to her phone, playing one of her playlist to go home. She was confused when she saw the open door, hoping no one saw her dancing. She didn't want strangers to see her dance.

Making her way to the entrance of the studio, she noticed how many people were there. More than she was used to seeing. Wondering what was going on, with her eyes fixed on the ground to avoid eye contact, she finally got outside. She could breath again.

She felt a pair of eyes following her every move. So, Minseo wanted to be out of there as soon as she could.

When Minseo arrived home, she greeted Mina who was calling a friend from Daejeon. Disappearing inside her room, she got everything ready for a well deserved shower.

Today felt weird to Minseo. She hoped the next day would go back to normal. She didn't know if she would handle on another day like the one she had.

A little sad I wasn't able to get this chapter to 1000 words. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Because I'm working hard to edit this fic.