'~ 19 The one

Minseo POV

It had been a few days since Minseo went on a date with Taehyung. During the break, they occasionally met up at the dorms to catch up. Or else, they messaged one another a lot. Minseo's friends were very happy to see her give Taehyung a chance. They could tell how sweet he was around their best friend.

From Taeeetaaae
Minseo, I miss you :[

I can't wait to see you

From Miinseeoo
But I was with you just
yesterday

From Taeeetaaae
I know but I still miss you

From Miinseeoo
I'll be at the headquarters
in a little bit

From Taeeetaaae
I'll wait for you <3

Minseo put her phone away, a smile visible on her face as she started her car and drove to work. When she arrived, Taehyung was already waiting for her at the ground floor. She still struggled going up with the elevator, so Minseo loved it when Taehyung joined her.

"Hi! You didn't have to get me a hot cocoa." Minseo chuckled as she handed Taehyung his drink. She was at Ara's shop anyway for herself. And when Ji Eun was his manager, she would always bring him a hot chocolate in the morning.

Once the elevator doors closed, with only Taehyung and Minseo inside, Minseo felt a kiss being pressed against her forehead. "I'm so happy to see you." Minseo smiled, feeling more at ease inside the elevator.

As they arrived on the right floor, Minseo made her way to her office while Taehyung went back to the members. Minseo just needed to prepare for a meeting with the other managers to talk about the different schedules. The boys were going on a tour very soon.

When it was time for lunch, Minseo didn't expect to see Taehyung inside her office with food. "I told the guys I'd be having lunch with you." Minseo chuckled and sat down, having a look at what Taehyung brought with him. Some tteokbokki and gimbap as well as some japchae.

"How did the meeting go? I know you were stressed for it." He looked up at Minseo who already dug into the food. She was starving. "There will be another meeting someday next week." They weren't able to plan everything just yet.

Once they finished their lunch, Minseo expected Taehyung to go back to the members. Instead he stayed in her office. "I don't know if I'll be able to handle being away from you when the tour starts." Minseo wasn't surprised Taehyung felt that way. He seemed to really want to be around her al time. But because she wouldn't be able to come with the group as only the group's manager would join, Taehyung would have to deal with being away from Minseo.

"I'll miss you like crazy." Minseo would definitely miss Taehyung, too. But there wasn't anything they could do to change it. "You'll have the concerts to focus on. The boys will distract you." Minseo just had this feeling that once the tour was over, Taehyung would have moved on from her. He would break things off with her eventually.

"And the thought of you waiting for me will keep me strong too." Minseo hummed in response. She would wait for him, but he wouldn't care if she was. At least, that's what Minseo kept telling herself.

Author POV

Taehyung noticed the way Minseo was acting. She felt insecure. Something seemed to be bothering her and he wanted to know what exactly. "Minseo, what's wrong?"

Minseo let out a sigh. She definitely ruined the mood. "Nothing..." Taehyung shook his head, not believing Minseo at all. He got up from his seat and kneeled down in front of Minseo, forcing her to look at him.

"Whatever it is, just know that no matter what, you're the one I give my heart to. I'll never leave you, I promise." Minseo nodded, feeling a lot better as Taehyung made her get up from her chair to embrace her.

Pulling away, Taehyung rested his hands on Minseo's waist. To him, she was the prettiest girl he had ever seen. He found himself staring down at her lips, subconsciously leaning in closer.

Minseo felt breathless when she could feel Taehyung's breath against her lips. He was waiting for approval and when she didn't move away, he knew she wanted it, too.

Minseo seemed frozen as she didn't know what to do. She had never kissed anyone before. Taehyung tilted his head, his lips brushing against Minseo's before he leaned in to press their lips together.

Sure, it was a little awkward at first as Minseo appeared to be a statue. Eventually, she hesitantly followed Taehyung's actions. Minseo's first kiss. "You're so cute." Minseo couldn't believe it happened.

Eventually, Taehyung had to go back to the members. A big smile on his face as he couldn't stop thinking about his first kiss with Minseo. It felt special knowing he was her first.

"How was lunch?" The guys didn't know about the kiss. Yet, Taehyung wanted them to know. "I kissed Minseo." The others looked at him in surprise, this wasn't what they expected.

Jimin hadn't fully gotten over Minseo yet. And although he was happy for his soulmate, he felt jealous. He would have loved to be her first, but maybe it was better this way. Because in the end, Minseo liked Taehyung.

Namjoon, however, wasn't as happy as the others. He worried about the future. If anyone else found out about Taehyung dating his manager, the two would be forced to break up. Not only would this hurt Taehyung, it would give Minseo more reasons to believe love was stupid and something to stay away from.

At the end of the day, Minseo was packing her stuff when Taehyung walked inside the office. He closed the door and embraced her from behind. She tensed up at first but soon relaxed.

"Why aren't you with the group? You've already left them to have lunch with me." Minseo didn't want the other guys to think she was taking Taehyung away from them. Even if they didn't mind at all. "They tease me too much."

Minseo continued packing with Taehyung intensely staring at her. When she was done, he placed his hands on either side of her on the desk, pinning Minseo between him and the furniture piece.

"I want to spend as much time with you as possible before I have to leave Seoul." Taehyung really didn't want to be away from Minseo and Yeontan for too long. They both meant a lot to him.

"Maybe you can get me a modelling gig or something in America. Then you can come with us." Taehyung knew it was a crazy idea and most likely something Minseo wouldn't be able to arrange in such short notice. "Sorry, it's a dumb idea."

Minseo sighed, yet she smiled. Knowing he wanted her to come with meant a lot to her. "We'll be alright, I promise." Minseo nodded, a bit flustered when Taehyung gently pressed his lips against her. He didn't care Minseo was inexperienced. "Still cute."

I'm a little sad to see there aren't many people reading my story. But if you are, thank you so much for giving this story a chance.

So, feel free to let me know what you think!!