'~ 15 Real love

Minseo POV

She hid under her covers as she ended up crying. Minseo believed she ruined everything for sure now.

When she heard her bedroom door opening, she expected it to be Mina who had been home the whole day. Minseo told her to leave, but instead her covers got removed.

It wasn't Mina at all. Why was Taehyung here? In her bedroom? Did Mina just let him inside?

"I didn't mean to end the call like that. I just... I have to tell you this in person." Minseo stared at Taehyung, tears were rolling down her cheeks. "I like you, Minseo. From the moment I laid my eyes on you, I never stopped thinking about you."

Minseo blinked a few times. She didn't want this to happen. She couldn't hurt Taehyung. "All I want is a chance to show you what real love feels like." Minseo couldn't hurt him. She shouldn't hurt Taehyung, so she didn't.

Taehyung didn't stay long as Seokjin expected him to be at the dorms for dinner. Minseo couldn't comprehend yet what happened. Taehyung confessed he liked her and she didn't push him away. She gave him a chance.

"Hi. I'm sorry I let him inside without telling you." Mina appeared in Minseo's bedroom after Taehyung had left. Minseo smiled, thanking her friend instead. "So, he likes you." Mina winked at Minseo, a smirk on her lips. Having one of the BTS members like you always had been something Mina dreamed about.

When Mina left, Minseo looked down at her phone. Taehyung already messaged her. It made her smile a lot. Maybe she wouldn't regret giving it a chance.

From Taeeetaaae
I'll ask the driver to pick
you up tomorrow morning

From Miinseeoo
No, no That's not needed

From Taeeetaaae
But then we'll can go to
your friend's café :D

Yoongi hyung even wants
to come with to try out the
coffee there

From Miinseeoo
Okay, then it's fine with me

From Taeeetaaae
I'll see you tomorrow xD

Minseo didn't want Taehyung to force their driver to pick her up. She had her own car. There was a reason why she had gotten one from work. Fortunately, she won't need the car tomorrow. The shooting of the new MV wasn't until the weekend.

She put away her phone, heading inside the kitchen to find something to eat. Minseo wasn't sure yet what she wanted to have for dinner. So, she decided to look around the kitchen in the hopes to find some restovers.

While looking for some food, Ara arrived back home. Minseo knew this because she heard her friend let out a chuckle. Turning around, Minseo looked at the bags of food Ara was holding. "I went to the market and got some ricecakes."

Minseo smiled, letting Ara heat up as she waited for dinner in the living room. As if Mina knew Ara had gotten home, but most likely because of the delicious smell from the ricecakes, she joined Minseo.

"So, anything special been happening today?" Ara eventually joined the two as well, handing them both a bowl with the hot ricecakes and some chopsticks.

Minseo could feel Mina's eyes on her. She looked up from her bowl, squinting her eyes as she didn't understand what Mina wanted. "Taehyung was here! He looks even more handsome in person."

Ara was surprised. Looking at both of her friends, but mainly at Minseo. Because Taehyung must have been there to see her and not Mina. "I'm so sad I missed him. I only met him when Minseo was videocalling him."