'~ 24 Lucie

Minseo POV

Somehow, Minseo was allowed to join the staff members and so, the boys, to America. She was a little nervous, but fortunately the staff members were very nice to her. They were nothing like Nina and her goons.

One of the staff, Lucie, immediately made sure Minseo would feel comfortable. This was the first time Minseo would be on a plane and travel to a place outside of South Korea. The night before, Taehyung promised everything would be fine and that they would meet once they landed.

"So... Is it true? It must be true since the CEO mentioned it to be, but..." Minseo noticed Lucie was glancing towards the boys who were getting ready to board the plane. All the while, they avoided the eagerness of their fans. "Umm... I rather not talk about it."

Although Minseo was aware everyone at the company knew Taehyung and her were in a relationship. They all had to sign a contract to keep it confidential as the company couldn't risk the truth to come out. Yet, Minseo didn't want to talk about it all.

"I understand. I think you two are cute together." Minseo pursed her lips together. She thanked Lucie for saying that. It meant a lot to Minseo knowing there were people out there who supported her relationship with Taehyung. Eventually, it was time to board. Minseo was excited yet scared. Hopefully, everything would be fine.

Minseo was relieved she would be sharing hotel rooms with Lucie throughout the whole tour. She was the one staff member that didn't try asking questions about Minseo's relationship with Taehyung. Except the one question at the airport back in Seoul. But Minseo didn't mind.

"Can I ask why you came along as part as the staff members?" Minseo hummed in response. She was aware it was a strange thing for her to do as Taehyung's manager in the eyes of an outstander. "When the one girl had to cancel, Tae asked me if I wanted to go instead. So, I talked to the CEO and he let me."

Lucie was about to ask more when a sudden knock interrupted the bonding between her and Minseo. Since she was the closest to the door, she opened it to see who was there. When Minseo didn't hear Lucie say a word, she looked at the door and saw Taehyung.

Minseo made her way to the door and waved her hand in front of Lucie. She was frozen from shock when she saw Taehyung in front of her. And even though Lucie had seen him at the company before, it was always at a distant. Never from up close.

"Don't mind her." Minseo looked at Lucie who found her way back to reality. She happily left the room, knowing the two wanted some time alone. Lucie wanted to meet up with some other staff members anyway.

"How are you feeling? Is she the one you're sharing a room with?" Minseo closed the door. Taehyung looked at her with worry as he wanted to make sure she was alright. "Lucie has been really kind to me. I think she would get along with Ara and Mina."

Taehyung nodded, feeling a bit better already. He wanted Minseo to have a great time and make friends along the way. So, he was glad there was someone Minseo could trust. "At least we won't have to hide what we have from the staff." Taehyung kissed Minseo softly.

Minseo was afraid that having staff members know about her dating Taehyung, it would end up with them treating her different. Or worse, have them bully her into leaving Taehyung. Fortunately, it wasn't like that.

"I can't believe I'm here." Minseo never thought she would over travel to America. It felt so surreal, as if everything was a dream. "I'm glad you are." She didn't expect anything else from Taehyung. He wanted Minseo to come with them to America and with luck, she did.