'~ 10 Love is a tricky feeling

Minseo POV

After finishing the photoshoot, Taehyung didn't need to head back to the headquarters where the other members were. He could go back to the dorms and rest.

And since he was free, this meant his manager did as well. Ji Eun wanted to take Minseo back home, but instead, Minseo was in the black van with Taehyung. He invited her over to the dorms.

Minseo looked through the windows, they were tinted from the outside, so no one would be able to see her with Taehyung. "I'm really happy you'll be my new manager." Minseo could feel his eyes on her. She ignored it as best as she could.

"You're not?" Minseo took the courage to look at Taehyung, flashing him a smile. "It's still a little strange to me, but I'll get used to it." She didn't want to hurt his feelings. She needed time to truly understand what's happening in her life.

They stayed silent the rest of the car ride. When the van stopped in front a big house, Minseo realized they arrived. "Welcome to the dorms!" Taehyung got out of the car, extending his hand for Minseo to take. She was amazed.

"I wish I could live in a place this big." Minseo was in her own world. She could hear Taehyung mumble something, but she didn't know what exactly.

Headed inside, Minseo was even more amazed. But she quickly composed herself. "We all have our own bedrooms, there's a big living space and the kitchen of course." Minseo followed Taehyung further inside.

"We don't bring many girls here." Minseo frowned, noticing Taehyung regretted saying it. She didn't think they would, not that she should care. Yet, she did. "I don't know why I just said that."

Taehyung POV

He felt stupid. Minseo probably wasn't even questioning something like that. But now she knew.

Of course, once in a while, one of the members would go on a date in secret. Just once did one of them bring a girl along. She quickly left when she found out others were living there too.

Taehyung didn't want Minseo to think he and the other members enjoyed fooling around. Because that was no true at all.

"Do you want to see my room?" Once more, Taehyung regretted opening his mouth to say something. Fortunately, Minseo chuckled. "Sure."

Taehyung eventually lead Minseo up the stairs, towards his room. Opening the door, Minseo waited for him to let her in. He should have cleaned his room. Minseo couldn't see him as someone dirty.

"Awe... Look at Yeontan." Taehyung watched how Minseo picked up the picture frame with the picture of his dog. He was happy to know she didn't hate dogs. "Where is he?"

Whenever Taehyung was busy with work, he would send Yeontan to a dog's resort where they would take good care of him. Once in a while, he would try to visit, whenever he can. But when he was on a break, Taehyung would bring Yeontan back to the dorm to give him his loving.

"He's at a pet's daycare." Minseo put down the frame, looking around the rest of the room. Taehyung watched how she put her attention on microphone. "I hope you're not asking me to sing for you."

When Minseo looked back at him, Taehyung noticed the pink hue on her cheeks. He liked it when she was blushing. Expect when someone else was the reason why. He couldn't explain it. At least not just yet.

"Maybe some other time." He wanted to fluster Minseo even more. Taehyung would love to sing for her and only her, but only when he was prepared.