'~ 5 Teach me

Minseo POV

She took a break from dancing, arriving back at the vending machine that got her protein bar stuck. Fortunately, it didn't happen this time. A win for Minseo.

As she made her way back to the practice room, a figure appeared in her view. They wore a cap with sunglasses and a mask to hide behind. Walking towards Minseo, she realized who it was.

Jimin?

He took of the glasses and pulled down his mask, revealing his identity to Minseo. Did he come here to see her? What was going on?

"Glad to see you here." He smiled, confusing Minseo even more. He shouldn't be searching for her. She wasn't worth his time. Minseo couldn't spend her time with a celebrity. It was wrong. Something that only happened in dreams or fanfictions.

"Huh? Why are you here?" Minseo didn't want to sound blunt at all. She just couldn't come up with a reason why he would be here. She knew the group wouldn't come to the dance studio as she wasn't forced to leave this time.

Jimin looked at Minseo, a bit puzzled. "I'm here to learn your choreography." Minseo didn't believe him when he mentioned wanting to learn it. She expected him to just forget about him. "Aren't you busy?"

He chuckled, grabbing Minseo's arm to bring her inside the practice room. "I'm in need of a new choreography to keep my mind away from the choreo I have to learn." Minseo didn't know he thought this way. Although, it made a little sense.

Did the members even know he was here? What about their manager? She didn't want to get yelled at for learning a choreography to Jimin. Minseo shouldn't be doing this. "Namjoon hyung is fine with it. Manager too. So don't worry about anything." Was he a mind reader?

"I-If you're sure." Minseo saw the excitement inside Jimin's eyes. He seemed grateful she wanted to teach him. In a way, Minseo felt happy too. She was living inside a dream. So, she had to enjoy this moment before it ended.

Jimin asked Minseo to show him the full choreography again. She felt nervous again. She couldn't really believe this was happening.

Once Minseo ended, she started the song again. Dancing along to it as usual, she noticed Jimin was following her every moment. Minseo didn't understand how someone was able to learn a choreography so fast. Then again, he had been used to it.

To make it even easier to learn, Minseo asked him to focus on one part at a time. And once he felt confident enough he got the hang of it, he could focus on another part. Jimin agreed with her.

After an hour of practicing, Minseo clapped her hands together. It was time for a break. It was very important to her that Park Jimin didn't force himself to know every single move of the choreography.

"You should be a dance teacher." Jimin was breathing heavily. Minseo wondered how he was able to still look so ethereal while sweating. She looked like crap. Her hair was a mess, beads of sweat were dripping down her face. "Hmm... I rather not. Too much socializing."

Minseo looked through her bag, the protein bar she bought before Jimin showed up, had been waiting for her to finally be eaten. "I'm glad to know you got your snack this time." Minseo looked at Jimin with wide eyes. So, it really was him who saw her.

"Are you from here? From Seoul?" Minseo shook her head at his question. She didn't know why Jimin wanted to know, but it would be rude of her not to answer. "Daejeon, actually." It wasn't that important to know. She was glad to have left from there. Away from her parents.