'~ 17 Lucky charm

Minseo POV

The MV shootings went well. The editing team worked hard to get it finish on time. Minseo still felt weird being able to see what goes on behind a kpop group in person. It was so much different than she expected from all the videos she had seen before.

It was very early in the morning, too early in fact as the group were having their album showcase. Minseo didn't need to be there, because the main manager was the only manager who would have to be there.

Instead, Taehyung asked her to join for support Minseo only agreed because she wanted to see them perform their new songs. She had never been to any of their concerts before, so this was something she had been looking forward to.

"This will be the best showcase I've ever gone through." Minseo had been in their dressing room, her eyes closed as she was sitting down. She opened her eyes when Taehyung spoke up. She didn't understand how he could be so energetic so early in the morning.

"Stop yelling." Minseo could relate to Yoongi a lot more. Silence was so much better when it's basically still dark outside. "I wasn't yelling, hyung. Anyway, I'm so happy you're here." Taehyung turned to look at Minseo. She smiled.

"You'll do great, today. The other guys will as well." Minseo closed her eyes again. She wanted to continue to rest her eyes. Fortunately, Taehyung was letting her. "I'll wake you up when the showcase will start."

Author POV

Minseo had fallen asleep quite fast. And although Taehyung really didn't want to wake her up, he promised her he would when the showcase would almost start. "Minseo... Wake up." He was gentle at first.

Minseo stirred in her sleep yet didn't wake up yet. The other boys watched the two. Jimin had moved on a while ago, because could tell how much Taehyung liked Minseo. And it was obvious Minseo did too.

Eventually, Taehyung knew exactly how to wake her up. He leaned in closer, whispering inside her ears instead. Minseo loved his voice, it flustered her. So, it would definitely wake her up.

And that's exactly what happened. She was blushing when she realized what happened. Minseo didn't think Taehyung would wake her up this way.

"Is it time?" Minseo rubbed her eyes, a yawn escaping her lips. She stretched her body and stood up. "Yes, you should go towards the side of the stage." Minseo nodded, wishing the boys good luck when she left.

"She'll be your lucky charm." Hoseok patted Taehyung's shoulder. The guys were truly happy for him to have find someone he really liked.

Some staff members had noticed things have changed. They had been gossiping about Minseo, but she didn't know nor did the boys.

During the showcase, Taehyung sometimes looked Minseo's way. She was enjoying herself quite a bit, the fan side was coming out. Seeing her there, made Taehyung wonder if Minseo would always be. She made him feel indestructible on stage. As if Minseo had been the missing puzzle piece in his life.

When they finally finished, Minseo had gone back to the dressing room before the boys. When she saw them come inside, she congratulated them and let them know she was very proud of them.

To celebrate the comeback, the boys invited Minseo to their dorm and suggested to pick up her friends. So, she texted their groupchat and they immediately got excited. Minseo could guess they would make sure to dress to impress.

When the van arrived at the appartment, Minseo's two friends were already waiting outside. When the doors opened, all seven boys smiled at them. "The tall one is Ara, the colorful one is Mina." Minseo quickly introduced her two friends to the boys.

Yoongi perked up when he saw Ara. He had seen her not that long ago since he visited her café quite a lot. He pretened to be there for the amazing coffee, instead he just wanted to see her. Ara was someone he easily could go to. Just like Minseo, Ara didn't treat Yoongi as an idol but as just an ordinary person like her

They finally arrived at the dorms, getting out of the van. Minseo's friends were a little awkward, unsure how to act now that they were at the home of the seven boys.

Heading inside, Namjoon told the girls to sit down wherever they liked. Minseo, however, got forced to sit next to Taehyung, by the latter himself. Ara glanced at the two, a smile appearing on her face. But, she felt jealous. She wished there was someone she could love.

Mina quickly found herself in a conversation with Jimin and Jungkook. Ara talked to Seokjin about cooking and once in a while, Yoongi would say something as well. Namjoon and Hoseok were talking to one another, leaving Minseo with Taehyung.

"In a few weeks, we'll be free. I've been looking forward to take you out." Taehyung was very excited. He wanted to make sure their first date would be perfect. It would be Minseo's first ever date.

Minseo was looking forward to it as well. She wondered how it would be to go on a date. Or how she would like it.

Minseo POV

After celebrating the boys' comeback, the girls got brought back home by the driver. Minseo felt happy to see her best friends getting along with the group. They weren't even acting as fans around them.

"I'm so jealous of your job." Minseo chuckled. Right now, owning and managing a small café seemed like an easier job than being Taehyung's manager. "I'm already used to it."

She had been working at the company for a few months already. A lot has changed since her first day. Minseo understood more and more how to be a manager. She had to thank Ji Eun for that as her notes helped Minseo a lot.

But, Minseo had to thank Taehyung as well. He was very sweet and kind to her, making sure she would be comfortable.

"I'm afraid I'll get fired if the CEO knew about Taehyung and I..." Minseo accidentally heard Namjoon talking to Taehyung about this. He wasn't supposed to be dating, especially not his manager. If the CEO found out, she could get fired.

Minseo sighed as her friends looked at her with pity. "He could force me to stay away from the group." She had been dealing with these negative thoughts for quite a while. She didn't want to worry anyone with them, but Minseo felt better letting her friends now.

"If Taehyung truly likes you, he would do anything to keep you close." Ara put her hand on Minseo's shoulder so she would look at her. "Yeah! Don't worry about it and enjoy being with him. From what I can tell, he likes you a lot."

Minseo thanked her friends, feeling a little better. Everything was fine right now. There was nothing to worry about. Minseo should just enjoy her time with Taehyung.

Yet... What if Taehyung didn't like her as much as Minseo thought? She didn't want to get hurt.

Hello!!! Some Yoongi-Ara moment. Let me know what you think about that.

Please vote and leave a comment. Thank you for reading until here so far!