'~ 8 Promise

Minseo POV

When Ji Eun finished her managing tasks of the day, she brought Minseo home. Minseo had her driver's license, but she didn't own a car. She couldn't afford one. So, she was grateful Ji Eun would pick her up and bring her back.

Once arriving in front ot the apartment's complex, Minseo thanked Ji Eun for the ride, but most importantly the job opportunity. "I'll be here at 8am, if that's okay?" Minseo nodded. She wasn't used to being up so early, but she was willing to do that.

"Thank you. I'll see you tomorrow." Minseo got out of the car, closing the door behind her. Once Minseo stepped foot inside, Ji Eun drove away. Because Taehyung asked her to make sure Minseo was safe.

Minseo still felt like all of this was just some kind of fever dream. But it was all real. "Don't tell me you only got back from the dance studio?" Ara was already attacking Minseo with questions. She appreciated Ara's concern, but it still annoyed her.

"Actually, I got a job." Minseo didn't want her friends to know just yet where she worked. Let alone how it all started. They wouldn't even believe her at all. Oh yeah, I'm an assistant of Taehyung's manager. Until she leaves, then I'll be his manager. No, Minseo couldn't tell her friends.

Ara immediately pulled Minseo into a hug. "I'm so happy for you, Minseo." She let go, smiling at her friend. "I can't say yet where. I hope you understand." Ara's smile disappeared, but she nodded in understanding.

"Does that mean you can't teach me new choreographies?" Ara let out a chuckle, trying to pout Minseo would teach her friends kpop choreographies sometimes. Only when they were free from work. So, now it would take longer until they found time again.

"Hey, what's going on?" Mina was walking out of her room. She seemed puzzled, maybe a little left out. "Minseo found a job. She won't say where, however." Minseo noticed the glare Ara was giving her. She might be a little disappointed.

"That's amazing news, Minseo." Mina hugged her friend, the same way Ara did. Minseo could tell Mina didn't really mind not knowing where her friend worked out. That was the difference between Ara and Mina. Ara wanted to know everything, while Mina didn't need to.

To celebrate Minseo, Ara was going to order some pizza. Mina went back to her room, she still needed to study a bit more. Minseo sat down on the couch, receiving a message from Taehyung. A private message.

From Taeeetaaae
Hi Minseo !! Did you get home
alright? Because Ji Eun is not
answering

From Miinseeoo
I'm home haha

I told my friends I finally got
a job, but I didn't tell them
anything else

From Taeeetaaae
Why not? You don't want
them to know?

From Miinseeoo
I do, but not right now

From Taeeetaae
Promise me you'll tell them
soon

I don't want my future
manager to keep secrets from
her friends

From Miinseeoo
I promise !

From Taeeetaae
I'll see you tomorrow :)

Goodnight :]

Minseo didn't know if she would ever get used to this. Taehyung was eager for her to become the manager. Ji Eun joked around he wanted her to be gone already, just so Minseo could already manage him.