'~ 9 Sleepy club

Minseo POV

The first few days at work, Ji Eun taught Minseo the importance of a manager. It seemed a lot, hopefully she would handle it all when Ji Eun left. But the latter promised Minseo everything was written down. She could always ask the group's manager for help.

However, this day, things were different. Minseo had to wake up before 6am. The boys were having a photoshoot, but then Taehyung had another one by himself. Which is why Ji Eun needed to be there.

"Welcome to the sleepy club, Minseo." As soon as she arrived, she took a seat and almost fell asleep when she just wanted to rest her eyes a bit. Yoongi seemed to have the same thought.

Because it was still early, they weren't able to go to the coffee shop and get the three drinks. So, it surprised Minseo when Taehyung handed her a cup of coffee.

"What about me?" Yoongi was glaring at Taehyung. He hadn't been giving a cup of coffee. "I'm your hyung." Minseo let out a chuckle, watching Taehyung disappear from her view. Then, he came back with another cup.

A few minutes later, Minseo checked the time and remembered the shedule Ji Eun send her the day before. "I think the make-up artist is waiting." Minseo sipped from her coffee. Taehyung quickly left.

"You really won't have to worry about not being good at this job." Yoongi was still there. Minseo expected him to be sleeping by now. Maybe the coffee was able to keep him awake.

Even if others told Minseo she would do great at a managing job, she still couldn't believe them. She would have to deal with a lot of stressful and anxious situations.

Minseo ended up talking to her bias until his manager told him the make-up artist was now waiting for him. But, Minseo didn't stay alone for too long when Jimin sat down next to her.

"Make sure to look at me, alright?" Minseo looked at him. There was a small smirk on his lips. Jimin really was obsessed with her. When she looked away, Minseo noticed Taehyung's eyes on her. Something was wrong with him.

Ji Eun called Minseo over to go over the schedule again. The group's photoshoot would take around three hours. Afterwards, Ji Eun and Minseo, together with Taehyung, were going to the next location for his solo shoot.

"What do I do in the meantime?" Minseo wasn't sure if there was anything for her to do while the boys were getting their photos taken. "You can watch the boys." With that, Ji Eun left. Leaving Minseo confused.

Maybe she could close her eyes for a bit.

Author POV
He glanced to where Minseo was. She had fallen asleep. He knew he should focus on the camera and photographer, but it was hard to keep his gaze away from the girl.

There was just something special about Minseo. Even if she was a fan, it didn't feel like that when they first met. She was timid, that was for sure.

"Hyung, focus!" The voice of the maknae brought him back. The photographer was waiting for him to change his pose. Minseo was great at distracting him.

Of course, he would miss Ji Eun, she was a great friend to him. Only, he couldn't wait until Minseo would finally be his manager.

Taehyung would love to get to know Minseo more.

Minseo POV

The three hours went by quite fast. She felt a little bad for sleeping throughout the photoshoot. But no one woke Minseo up, so they probably didn't mind.

Right now, she was inside Ji Eun's car. Taehyung was inside the van with the members. While the six boys would head back to the headquarters, Taehyung was staying inside the car.

A few minutes later, Ji Eun parked her car nearby a photostudio. The black van where Taehyung was in, pulled behind her. "So, now you should stay awake." Ji Eun smiled, letting out a chuckle when Minseo apologised.

Heading inside, Minseo felt someone's hands covering her eyes. "It's me!" Minseo felt a blush creeping on her cheeks. She didn't expect him to do something like that. It made her feel something strange, yet she liked this feeling.

"How was your sleep?" Taehyung must have seen her sleep while he was having his photoshoot with the other members. It flustered Minseo, just the thought of his eyes on her sleeping state. "Good, thanks."

Ji Eun looked up from her phone, forcing Taehyung to leave Minseo alone so he could get ready for the shoot. "He's been staring at you a lot." She smiled, looking back at her phone. What? Why would Taehyung be staring at someone as bland as Minseo?

"So, the shoot will take a while, meaning during the break it's time for lunch." Minseo nodded, writing these things down for lunch.

Whenever Taehyung had something going on without the boys, her job was order food if it was lunch time. If the others are there, the main manager would do it. That was an easy task.

As manager, she would have to make sure to stick to the schedule as much as possible. Thus, time management was really important. Fortunately, this was something Minseo cared a lot about.

But then, there were meetings. At times, all of the managers got together to talk about the different schedules. But as there was no meeting just yet, Minseo didn't have to worry about it just yet.

And right now, while Taehyung was getting his photos taken, Minseo wouldn't have to do much. Just make sure to keep an eye on the time and remember where Taehyung needed to go to next. Fortunately, he didn't have anything else to do.

When Ji Eun finished reaching Minseo some things, Taehyung had changed outfits. Seeing him like this in pictures was already having an effect on Minseo, but now, she saw him in person like that.

She quickly looked away when Taehyung caught her staring, a smirk on his face. There was no way she would handle being around him every day. He was going to be the death of her.

A shorter chapter, whoops.

Let me know your thoughts.
Don't forget to comment and like, thank youuuu.