'~ 16 If you let me

Minseo POV

Being able to watch the group shoot their MV for the comeback was like a dream come true. Minseo watched their professionalism on the set. Once they were off it however and weren't monitoring themselves, their silliness was brought out.

During the shoot, some staff members were filming the behind shots. Sometimes they would film one of the boys who did a small interview about the MV. Occasionally, Minseo knew she would end up getting filmed too. Fortunately, the editors would make sure to blur out any staff members that appeared.

"I wish my solo shots were today." Taehyung was seated, a blowing fan keeping him cool while a make-up artist fixed his make-up a little. Minseo hummed as response. Together with the other managers and director's team, they decided on the filming schedule.

Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok would film their solo shots first as they were needed in the studio to finish the last bits of the album.

"But you're finishing early today." Minseo didn't really see the problem. "I have nothing else planned?" Taehyung tried taking a glance at the iPad Minseo was holding from where he was sitting. But he weren't able to.

Minseo noticed, letting out a chuckle. She felt a shiver down her spine when Taehyung suddenly appeared behind her. He was looking over her shoulder to look at the screen. He was very close to her.

"Hm, nothing else?" Minseo stopped thinking straight. Taehyung didn't seem to care there were other people nearby. Their bodies were almost touching, Minseo was afraid that if she moved, they would.

What felt like an eternity, only took a few seconds as Taehyung moved away again. Minseo calmed herself down, placing the iPad back down. In a few hours, Taehyung would be able to rest a bit and go to the dorms.

Minseo didn't really know why she wanted this, but when Taehyung finished the group's recording of the music video, she went along with him to the dorms.

She was feeling nervous, even though the members who weren't filming their solo shots right now, would be there too. "Are you staying for dinner, Minseo?" Minseo smiled at Seokjin and nodded her head. She would have to tell her friends she wouldn't be home for dinner. She didn't want them to wait for her.

"Minseo, do you want to play some Mario Kart?" Minseo turned to look at Jungkook, holding the Nintendo Switch controller in his hands. Jimin was holding one too.

When she looked at Taehyung, she could tell he wanted to be alone with her. "Maybe some other time?" The younger one nodded, letting Minseo know she could join whenever she wanted to.

Minseo followed Taehyung up the stairs, inside his bedroom. Looking at the picture of Yeontan again, she wondered when she would get to meet the small dog. Maybe after the comeback?

"We can join them later, if you really want to play." Taehyung closed the door behind them. Minseo smiled, at least he wasn't keeping her away from the rest. "Minseo... If I make you uncomfortable, please tell me." Minseo nodded, reassuring Taehyung he hadn't done anything to make her uncomfortable.

The closeness between them didn't give Minseo an uneasy feeling. She enjoyed it, which was hard to accept at first. Maybe, she liked Taehyung more than a friend. "Okay, that makes me happy."

Minseo smiled, looking down at the ground. She wasn't sure how to really act around him when she didn't have work to focus on. Looking back up, Taehyung stood in front of her. He reached out his hand and held Minseo's chin up, staring into her eyes.

Yes, Minseo thought he was about to kiss her. Yet, it didn't happen when he moved his hand away to hold hers. "I want to take you on a date during the break. If you let me?" Minseo had never been on a date, so she didn't know what to expect. Though it didn't stop her from wanting to go on one.

Taehyung suddenly pulled Minseo closer, her head against his chest. He wrapped his arms around her waist, keeping her close. Minseo was paralysed at first, but leaned into his touch and warmth.

A sudden knock on the door made them pull away. Taehyung seemed annoyed as he opened the door. "Don't look at me like that. I wanted to ask if Minseo would like some bulgogi or bibimbap." Seokjin ignored the look Taehyung was giving him.

Minseo let out a chuckle. "Both?" She couldn't really choose and she was feeling hungry. Jin smiled, promising he would make sure to get both dishes ready for her. Then, he left the two alone.

"Do you want to go back downstairs?" Minseo nodded, walking towards the door. Taehyung stood behind her, his front touching Minseo's back. So, she struggled opening the door, hearing his deep chuckle. "I like seeing you flustered because of me."

Taehyung helped opening the door, holding onto Minseo's hand once more as they headed downstairs to join Jimin and Jungkook who were still playing some Mario Kart.

"Minseo! Want to join now?" Jungkook beamed up, accidentally letting his character drive into a wall. This helped Jimin with taking him over. "Sure." They ended their game, so Minseo could join.

Taehyung didn't want to play but sat down close to Minseo. They started their first race with Minseo immediately at front. Taehyung kept supporting her. As time went by he was resting his hand on her shoulder, keeping her attention away from the race.

Minseo lost against the two guys, because another one distracted her.

They ended their games when Seokjin called them over as dinner was ready. The other three members wouldn't join them, or at least Namjoon wouldn't be able to as he was the last of them to finish his solo shoots.

Right when they were about to eat, the front door opened and an exhausted rapper called Yoongi sat down at his seat. "Ah hyung. This looks so good." Minseo giggled softly, earning a glance of Yoongi who smiled at her. So, Taehyung placed his hand on her thigh.

"Thank you for the meal! My friends will be jealous." Minseo looked at the food on the table, grabbing her chopsticks to put some bulgogi on her bowl of rice. She immediately started eating.

When it was time to leave, Taehyung accompanied Minseo towards her car. She didn't need him to but he couldn't be stopped. "I'll see you tomorrow." Taehyung said, standing at the open car door as Minseo got behind the wheel.

"Drive safe! Text me when you're home." Minseo nodded, a smile on her face. He always was so caring. So, she promised Taehyung she would be careful and message him. He then closed the door, letting Minseo drive home.

Minseo couldn't wait until the group were on a break after the comeback. She couldn't wait for her date with Taehyung.

Please vote and comment as usual!!!