'~ 23 I love you

Author POV

Nina and her two sidekicks were fired after what happened. It didn't really surprise Minseo as Taehyung had promised this would happen. And he kept his promise.

Minseo was busy packing her suitcase, even if she had a week left before the boys would leave on tour to America. A few days ago, they kickstarted their tour in Seoul, which was a total success. Minseo was very proud of them.

"Jagiya, I'm on my free day. Why are you packing?" When Minseo started her day, she didn't expect Taehyung wanting to come over. She thought he would relax on his free day, maybe catch some sleep. "Please..."

Minseo sighed, stopping what she was doing. She turned around, facing Taehyung who was pouting at her. "Okay. What do you wanna do then?" Minseo wanted to at least do something and spend her time wisely. Her friends weren't home, so they wouldn't be in the way.

"Let's hike at a park, we can stop somewhere first to buy some food and then have a picnic at the park." Minseo liked Taehyung's suggestion. It had been a while since they had done something together that could be considered a date.

They had been at the park for an hour. It was surprisingly calm. It was perfect since no one would be able to recognize Taehyung at all and wonder who he was with. "Let's eat there." He had spotted a picnic table where no one was sitting one. It was nearing lunch time anyway, so this was the perfect moment to take a break and enjoy their food.

"It feels great to be outside with you for once. Sometimes, I wish I wasn't an idol so I could take you out to anywhere." Taehyung wanted to take Minseo to all the places couples would go to together. But no one could see him on a date. The company wouldn't like that, even with the dating ban that ended some time ago. Their work couldn't be compremised by a relationship that could end.

Minseo was truly enjoying the food when she caught a glimpse of Taehyung holding his phone. She realized quickly he had taken a picture of her. "Tae! I'm not photogenic. I look ugly in photos." Minseo tried grabbing the phone away from his hands so she could delete the picture, but he was too strong for her.

"You're beautiful, jagiya. I love looking at the photos I took of you when we're not together." Minseo pouted. She didn't think Taehyung took more than just one picture of her. "Now that I think about it, we should take one together."

Minseo wasn't sure if she wanted it. She didn't want Taehyung to have any picture of her. What if he accidentally showed one of them during a live? Then the fans would start wondering who is in it. Even if they told them the truth and tell them she was his manager, the fans wouldn't believe them.

But she eventually agreed. Taehyung took many photos of the two of them together before they ended their picnic and continued their hike.

Unfortunately, the weather changed quickly and suddenly. They would have loved to have stayed in the park for longer if it hadn't started to rain. It felt great to be away for once, so they definitely enjoyed their little hike and picnic. Minseo expected it would be hard to maintain a relationship with Taehyung. But they somehow made it work without the wrong person finding out about the two.

Before they went back to Minseo's home, Taehyung took a stop near a high fashion clothing store. He ordered some clothes that he could pick up. Minseo was surprised when Taehyung put away the clothing items inside her closet. "Now, if I ever end up staying here, I have clothes to wear." Minseo was a little lost for words. She didn't know this was something a boyfriend would do.

"I wish I could stay tonight." Because Minseo was free from work the next day as well, she couldn't take Taehyung to the headquarters since Minseo didn't have to be there. "So, let's enjoy the rest of the day to the fullest." Minseo couldn't help but agree. She loved spending time with Taehyung. And he did too as it reminded him that even if he was an idol, he could live an ordinary life as well with the person he adored.