'~ 12 Leave me alone

Minseo POV

When Namjoon messaged Minseo asking her if she knew were Taehyung was, she knew something was wrong. She was worried about Taehyung. So, Minseo took a cab to the dorms.

"It's not like him to turn off his phone." The time was 10pm. Minseo found out Taehyung wanted to talk to her in the afternoon. But she never saw him at the dance studio, so she wondered if he just changed his mind.

"I don't know why he didn't go to the dance studio." Jimin was the one who tried calming Minseo down. She was scared. What if something happened to Taehyung?

But the soothing gestures of Jimin calmed Minseo down. He was rubbing her back, holding her close.

When Minseo heard the front door open, she wanted to rush to it. But Jungkook stopped her. Namjoon went towards Taehyung instead. Apparently, there was a chance he had gotten drunk.

Namjoon came back, looking at Minseo and nodding his head. Taehyung was sober which she was happy about. Alcohol would never solve problems.

Minseo stood in front of Taehyung. He seemed shocked to see her. That's when she hugged him, happy to see him. "You're not mad?" Minseo let out a chuckle. Why would she be mad at him? Sure, she hated being ignored by him. It didn't make her angry, however.

When they walked inside the living area, the other boys already left towards their rooms. She didn't ask them too, but she had a feeling they wanted to leave the two alone for a bit. To talk.

As it was getting late, Taehyung didn't want Minseo to go home alone in the dark. And after talking to the other boys about it, they all decided she should stay at the dorms.

"You can take my bed. I'll just sleep downstairs." Minseo nodded. She knew that if she tried convincing him to let her sleep on the couch instead, he wouldn't budge. "If you're sure." Taehyung went with her upstairs, to hand her something to wear to sleep in.

Minseo thanked him as he left the room. She took out her phone from her back pocket to text her friends about her plans. Of course, they were teasing her a lot. But Minseo had to explain she wouldn't share a bad like they thought she would.

She was about to change into the clothes Taehyung had given her. A Tshirt and some sweatpants. When someone knocked on the door and walked inside. It was Jimin.

"Hmm... Are you wearing that?" He asked as Minseo nodded, a little confused as to what he meant by that. Of course, Taehyung was a lot bigger than her, so the clothes were as well. But she didn't mind.

"Has Tae told you why he made us worried?" Minseo asked Taehyung the reason why he was out for so long. He didn't want to tell her. So, she didn't ask more. "I'm sure he has his reasons."

Minseo felt a little strange. It wasn't the feeling of uneasiness. She didn't mind Jimin being close to her. She just didn't know why he was in Taehyung's room, knowing she was there.

"I could tell he was exhausted. He's deep asleep already." Minseo chuckled. She felt less bad for letting him sleep on the couch.

Minseo was still holding onto Taehyung's clothes, until Jimin took them away. He grabbed her hand and dragged her towards another room. His room. "You should wear something of mine."

After giving Minseo another set of clothes, he left the room to give her some space to change. She was hesitant at first. Minseo didn't want Taehyung to think she didn't want to wear his. But he probably wouldn't see her wear Jimin's clothes instead.

Once changed, Jimin walked back with a smile plastered on his face. "Cute." He walked towards Minseo, seemingly checking her out. It made her flustered, she could feel her cheeks heating up.

"It's so hard to keep myself from kissing you." Minseo dropped her phone in surprise. She didn't know how to react to this. She never liked someone and no one ever liked her. "Minseo, you don't like me, right?"

Minseo didn't say anything, leaving the room to go back towards Taehyung's, but Jimin followed her. "Please, leave me alone." She felt tears forming in her eyes and her throat was dry. She didn't want to deal with this. Minseo didn't want to hurt Taehyung.

"I will, I just want to give your phone back." Jimin grabbed her hand to place her phone inside. He then left without saying anything.

Author POV

Jimin went back inside her room, cursing at himself because of what he did. He went too far. He made Minseo uncomfortable. It was just hard to move on. But he had to do it, for Taehyung.

He looked at the door when Yoongi walked inside. He was pissed, because he had seen everything. "Minseo isn't a toy to play around with. She doesn't like you that way, Jimin." The younger boy nodded. He was trembling.

Yoongi let out a sigh. He promised Ji Eun to take care of Minseo. Because she knew that not only Taehyung but also Jimin had feelings for Minseo. And because the latter seemed to like Taehyung, someone had to make sure no one came in between.

"I'll apologise to her when she wants to talk to me again." Jimin said as Yoongi nodded, leaving Jimin alone again.

Minseo POV

After what happened between her and Jimin, she changed into the clothes Taehyung gave her. She didn't feel comfortable wearing Jimin's. Minseo knew he didn't mean to make her feel uncomfortable. She just never expected he liked her.

She changed into her clothes. Luckily, she once again had a free day from work. Minseo would just head home, take a shower and unwind in her bed.

Minseo walked downstairs, she could scent the sweet smell of pancakes. Seokjin was standing inside the kitchen with Junkook watching him. "Good morning!" Minseo turned around in surprise when Taehyung snuck up on her.

"How was your sleep?" Seeing Taehyung made Minseo forget about Jimin confessing her feelings. "Thank you for letting me stay." Taehyung smiled at her, pulling her inside the kitchen. Jin looked at Minseo and handed her a plate with two pancakes. She thanked him.

"Jimin told me what happened." Minseo wanted to enjoy her breakfast, as it was the first time she would try Jin's cooking. She wished Taehyung didn't bring Jimin up. "He feels sorry, but you don't have to talk to him when you don't want to." Minseo nodded, looking at the cup of coffee in Jin's hands.

She felt special. The guys were taking good care of her. "I just want to go home today." Minseo sipped from her coffee, catching a glimpse of Jimin who entered the kitchen. "I'll take you home!"

She turned her gaze towards Jungkook. She nodded, looking back at Taehyung who didn't seem to mind.

Minseo just needed a day away from everything. Then things could go back to how they were before.

Some drama... Fortunately, Jimin realizes that he shouldn't have been so straightforward. And he even told Taehyung, so let's see if things are okay again in the next chapter.