Beetles Resolve(Blue Beetle Reader X RWBY)

Requested by Puppet198463

Life in Beacon Academy was simple enough for students becoming huntsman and huntresses. However for one such student Y/n Reyes his life was anything but simple as he had his own secret he was the super hero known as the Blue Beetle. The only ones that know his secret are his two best friends Sun Wu Kong and Neptune but Y/n wasn't the first Blue Beetle as there was one before him Ted Kord was killed by a mysterious villain known as the Black Beetle along with his wingman Carapax both of which were working for Cinder and Roman Torchwick. And so our story begins with Y/n testing out his suit in a secluded location just outside of Beacon Academy and so our tale begins with our hero meeting Team Rwby in the most comedic fashion.

Y/n: Alright Scarabix this will be our first test flight so lets suit up!!

Y/n suited up becoming his alter ego the Blue Beetle. His A.I companion Scarabix who was on his spine and communicated with him telepathically.

I companion Scarabix who was on his spine and communicated with him telepathically

Scarabix: Y/n this will be a little rough at first but as our minds are linked we will need to be in sync but most of the time you will be in control of your weapons and flight mode while I assist you with aiming and stability or at times take ove...

Scarabix: Y/n this will be a little rough at first but as our minds are linked we will need to be in sync but most of the time you will be in control of your weapons and flight mode while I assist you with aiming and stability or at times take over when you are in bad shape.

Y/n: Thanks buddy right lets go.

Y/n prepped his beetle wings for flight counted down from 3 and blasted through the roof very fast.

Y/n: GAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!! Too fast too fast!!!! 

Scarabix: I told you so look out for Beacon Tower!!

Y/n crashed Beacon tower and set him off course and into Team Rwby's dorm room in spectacular fashion.

Y/n: (coughs) Fuck where are we... Oh fuck!

RWBY: PERVERT!!!! KYYYYAAAAAHHH!!! (starts throwing things at him)

Y/n: Gaaaah shit fuck gotta jet!

Y/n blasted out of there causing dust to cover the girls but just as he got far enough Yang blasted one of his wings with her Ember Celica.