Eye of the Beholder(Witcher Male Reader X Pyrrha Nikos)

Requested by St4rkiller2001

The world is full of monsters even worse than the Grimm and only specialized people known as Witchers rarely called on to help Huntsman and Huntresses due to their unique abilities however one such Witcher was different he hunted both Grimm and Monsters alike and is the first Witcher student to enroll in Beacon Academy. His name was Y/n L/n he wasn't as strong as other Witchers but he has his mind and magic to help he calls Signs magical runes that glow to a different element for different monsters and Grimm. His main sign is Igni a fire spell which helps him in tight spots. He has yet to learn other Witcher spells but at the moment he uses an axe instead of a sword like traditional Witchers. He then met a girl named Pyrrha Nikos as she was the champion of Mistral also known as The Invincible Girl had caught his attention he decided to spar with her and this is where our story begins.

Y/n was training with his other spells but didn't seem to get the hang of them as well as he wanted but remembered his Masters teachings to always strive for your best even when life is against you.

Y/n: (sighs) I swear these Signs will be the death of me if I don't master them. But Master Geralt always said patience is the greatest teaching along with humility.

Pyrrha happened to be walking along feeling a little down after being rejected by Jaune when he decided to be friends with Cardin's team and joining them which led Y/n to be the new leader of the team.

Y/n: Hey Pyrrha? 

Pyrrha was still in her own little world not noticing Y/n until he finally decided to bring out the big guns and tickle her with feathers.

Pyrrha: EEEP! Noooo! Stahp!! Please!! 

Y/n stopped tickling her until she finally noticed but then got annoyed.

Pyrrha: Seriously you could have just called out to me??

Y/n: I did for 10 minutes straight but you were so lost in your thoughts I had to get drastic. Also your kind of cute when you laugh.

Pyrrha blushed redder than her hair and covered her face.

Pyrrha: Oh your just teasing me! But thanks for the compliment though and don't worry I know it will take time for Ren and Nora and myself to adjust to you as our leader but I know you will do well to lead us.

Y/n smiled.

Y/n: Thanks Pyrrha and listen if you ever want to talk about anything be it the weather or about your day hell even about your latest movie crush and I will listen.

Pyrrha: Your very sweet to me thanks.

Pyrrha gave him a quick peck on the cheek only just realizing what she just did and blushed.

Pyrrha: Oh I'm sorry! I was just so smitten by your kind words I don't know what came over me.

Y/n felt his mind short circuit and then blushed like crazy.