A New Hunt For Passion(Kraven The Hunter Male Reader X Blake X Yang)

Requested by Puppet198463

Huntsman and Huntresses both equally strong and fierce in hunting Grimm and bandits however one such man goes beyond that his name is Y/n to himself but Kraven the Hunter to his prey. He wasn't always this cruel Y/n was a kind boy like his mother however his father was a cruel tyrant who hunted faunus for their animal parts be it tails claws fangs anything to sell on the black market even grimm weren't safe from being poached since the never seem to die out. On one such outing himself his father and his brother were out hunting for a rare alpha beowulf that had been sighted just outside their hunting grounds. Y/n was hesitant but not his brother he was about to take the shot until Y/n did it first and kept firing but missed every shot. The alpha beowulf lunged towards Y/n and bit into his jugular he tried screaming for help but his father and brother ran leaving him to die until the beowulf was killed by a person in a mask however some part of the alphas blood got into Y/ns wound as he collapsed. And so this is where our tale begins.

Y/n woke up in a tent where he was being looked after by a healer. He tried to get up but he couldn't move his muscles as he was in pain. 

Healer: Easy boy your body is going through changes. Just rest here drink this.

Y/n did as he was told the medicine was bitter but he knew better than to offend someone that was helping him. But he had a feeling it wasn't out of kindness he then saw a woman with black hair and red eyes looking down on him. 

Raven: So your the one our scouts brought back you were very foolish to take on that alpha beowulf alone

Raven: So your the one our scouts brought back you were very foolish to take on that alpha beowulf alone. But tell me why were you alone?

Y/n: My father tried to make me hunt it to make me a man I'm so pitiful for even being alive.

Raven scoffed at his self pity.

Raven: Pathetic you need to stand up on your own two feet tell me what is your name??

Y/n: Y/n Kravinoff

Raven sneered at that last name as she knew who it was.

Raven: Your father he is a very very detestable man!! Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you right here and now!

Y/n slowly stood to his feet despite his injuries he didn't feel any pain or fatigue he took off his bandages.

Y/n: I want to be trained by you not for revenge or money. I want to forge my own destiny! Call me Kraven the Hunter!! 

Raven was surprised but smirked at his fiery passion she then lead him to where his new life as Kraven the Hunter would begin.

Timeskip 10 Years Later

After training hard breaking his bones over and over again and his spirit shattering he finally achieved his desired body and attained his new found strength and discovered his semblance he called Lions Roar. It allows him to summon Grimm or animals to his side to fight with him he even befriended a lion cub he found and raised by himself he named Helios.