A Warriors Passing( Dying Male Reader X Willow Schnee)

Requested by truereader40

Christmas Eve normally a day for joy and laughter bringing people together from all walks of life. But sadly not this time for one Willow Schnee who was holding her lover in her arms as he was slowly dying due to an incurable disease which was non contagious but still broke her heart to see him in pain. And so we go to Y/n's final moments as he recalls his younger years with Willow before he passes. Our tale of sadness regret and passing on begins.

Y/n was lying in his hospital bed looking at the snow in Atlas falling as Christmas Eve was upon the kingdom he could he music and carolers from his window. It brought him some peace of mind but knowing that he could die anytime he decided to have a will written years in advance in case anything were to happen to him. Willow had just arrived with a change of clothes and some treats for them to share.

 Willow had just arrived with a change of clothes and some treats for them to share

Willow: Hello love how are you feeling today?

Y/n: Same as usual honey can't complain. (coughs) Although being cooped up in here for Christmas puts a damper on my mood I wish I could spend it with the kids.

Willow: Well you will be happy to know that you will be moved back home for Christmas as well as your final hours. 

Willow started to feel tears run down her cheeks but she tried to keep a brave face until Y/n motioned for her to come beside him. He took her hand and gently rubbed his thumb along the back of her hand lovingly.

Y/n: Willow my dear do you remember the first day we met at that gala for orphaned faunus.

Willow: How could I not it was the very night you swept me off my feet. And when we fell in love.

Flashback 20 Years Ago

As the evening began Y/n was greeting different high profile people from different companies until he saw a girl his age being harassed by different old men. He made his move.

Y/n: Gentlemen I believe this young lady is interested in any of you.

Old man: Well too bad for you we will make her our slave!!

Y/n: Back off or my father will hear about this.

Old man: Oh so scary and who is your so called father.

Y/n: Maximus Graves.

The old men went pale as they heard that name.

Old man: Your father is the Maximus Graves then that means your the heir to Graves Industries the largest weapons manufacturer in remnant!!

Y/n: Yes and since he is currently the biggest share holder of most of your companies I suggest you back off before I get really angry. 

Willow was blushing as Y/n made his eyes glow a demonic green color.