A Love Beyond Programming(Humagear Male Reader X Penny)

Requested by vsxgoodcoolstriker

Penny Polendina was the protector of Mantle and Atlas however the grimm have been getting more and more brutal so a new company Hiden Industries stepped up in production of the first combat model similar to Penny but with a higher intelligence and combat abilities with an experimental dust crystal said to have unlimited energy. However the White Fang are after the energy source so until then Penny is tasked with guarding him and so our story of love beyond metal and wiring begins.

Penny: Lalalalalala I'm walking on sunshine, wooah I'm walking on sunshine, woooah I'm walking on sunshine, woooah And don't it feel good!

Penny was happily singing to herself as she was skipping along to Hiden Industries on her way to see the first combat Humagear unit to be activated she then met up with Aruto Hiden the current president of Hiden Industries. She then saw Izu who she considered a sister in a way.

Penny: Good morning Izu I am here to oversee security for the new combat Humagear unit activation.

Izu: Hello Penny I am glad to see you President Aruto is just making some final adjustments with the Atlesian soldiers and General Ironwood to ensure complete success.

Penny: Oh sounds wonderful well then shall we get going.

Izu nodded and happily walked with Penny to the testing area where General Ironwood and President Aruto were about to begin the boot up sequence. 

Aruto: Alright all systems are ready to go. Doctor Polendina is everything set on your end?

Pietro: Yes sir all good to go we just need the General to approve.

General Ironwood arrived along with Team Rwby and the Ace Ops.

James: Alright start him up.

Dr Polendina began the boot up sequence and with in a few minutes Y/n stood to life. He scanned the room as his programming was running after a few seconds he smiled.

Y/n: President Aruto hello it is nice to meet you finally. Dr Polendina you are looking well. General Ironwood sir I am fit for duty.

Y/n stood up and saluted he then noticed Penny smiling at him he started to blush even though it wasn't in his core programming. 

Aruto: Good your emotions are working perfectly how do you feel.

Y/n: A little stiff but I am sure once I start moving I will be fine. But who is this lovely little lady.

Penny blushed as she walked over to him.

Penny: Hi there I am Penny Polendina I am a combat android and protector of mantle.

Y/n: Well salutations Penny.

Penny blushed as he said her catch phrase.

Penny: You are very charming Y/n.

Y/n smiled as he then got up and did some stretches. Aruto then came over with his driver a new version of the ForceRiser.

Aruto: This driver was modified from our friends at Metsubojinrai after defeating Ark so it wont forcibly hack your systems. Just take it slow alright.

Y/n nodded. He then grabbed the special zetsumetsu progrise key called Bou Arsino.

Driver: ForceRiser!!

Y/n struck a pose as he pressed the progrise key.

Y/n: HENSHIN!!!!

Y/n slid the key and transformed into Kamen Rider Bou Arsino.