Alone A Frozen Heart But Together Two Make Passion (Weiss X Shy Male Reader)

Weiss Schnee didn't exactly have the best childhood growing up she was always been the subject of abuse and bullying which made her lock her emotions away except when she was around her older sister Winter. But that all came crashing down when Winter left to become an Atlesian Specialist. And so Weiss closed herself off and started to rebel against her father about wanting to be a huntress. To which he finally relented and let her have her way which in itself wasn't a bad or good thing but regardless Weiss could finally put her foot forward. That was when she met Y/n a shy boy who kept to himself mostly but had good grades and was friendly enough once you got to know him. However he and Weiss ended up partnered together for a project and she was not gonna make it easy for him so our tale begins.

Weiss: Alright you dolt listen just because I am paired up with you doesn't mean I am going to let you slack off you understand??!

Y/n: Yes Miss Weiss.

Weiss groaned rolling her eyes as she got a little closer to his face.

Weiss: Its just Weiss okay no need to be this formal. 

Y/n nodded meekly but Weiss sighed as she got her assignments and grabbed Y/n and sat him beside her.

Weiss: Look this Grimm biology report isn't my cup of tea but I am willing to work with a dork like you if you work with me okay?

Y/n: Yes Weiss.

Weiss nodded as they worked together it was a little at first she was being bossy to Y/n but when he got to work he was confident and answered her as best he could despite the gap in personalities she felt comfortable around him like she could feel at ease with him.

Timeskip 3 Hours Later

Weiss: Phew we are half way done and I am a little sweaty.

Weiss took off her coat and stretched her arms while Y/n noticed and blushed a little he looked away at the last second and it caught Weiss's attention which annoyed her a little.

Weiss: Don't be staring you dolt!

Y/n: (blushes) Sorry! 

Weiss rolled her eyes but didn't mind a little bit.

Weiss: Its okay to look just don't stare too much okay?

Y/n nodded and offered her a bottle of water since it was a hot day.

Weiss: Oh thank you. (drinks it) Mmmmm??!! Is this flavored water??

Y/n: Yea its strawberry?? Why you don't like it I have apple or lemon flavor??

Weiss: No no its not that its really sweet I like it. Thank you though you really are kind.

Y/n blushed Weiss noticed and smirked as she could tease him a little.

Weiss: It really is hot today isn't it.

Weiss then started to take off her heeled boots and skirt causing your name so blush hard but she stopped and giggled.

Weiss: Oh you dolt I wouldn't take my clothes off for anyone. (giggles) Your so red hahahahaha!

Y/n looked away and pouted. Weiss noticed and couldn't help but giggle a little.

Weiss: Your cute you know that hey Y/n can I ask you something?

Y/n: Okay?? What is it??

Weiss: Do you see me as more than the heiress of the SDC??

Y/n: I don't know to be honest.

Weiss was about to groan until Y/n started talking more.

Y/n: But I can see you as a young girl who just wants to be herself and now I am not just saying that to be nice. Listen I was a little terrified because of that nickname you keep getting??