King of The Sun( Kamen Rider Black Sun Male Reader X Glynda)

Requested by vsxgoodcoolkaiser

Remnant was a world filled with chaos and destruction most huntsman and huntresses can handle Grimm and criminals. However this tale is about what happened three years ago a man named Y/n Minami was chosen to be the Century King however as he as taken his body was modified to become more powerful so he was dubbed Kamen Rider Black Sun. However there was one other as a potential candidate Shadowmoon both destined to fight and forge their own paths but only one will be victor and so our story begins where Y/n will find the love of his life and forever change Remnant forever.

Location: Unknown 

Flashback Three Years Ago

Y/n: (sighs) Rent is due this month and I am 50 lien short might have to sell some of my collectibles.

Y/n rummaged through his collectibles and saw his rare Kamen Rider Ichigo figure signed by the original actor. 

Y/n: As much as I hate to sell you old friend sometimes reality is bitter sweet

Y/n packed it in a box carefully as he prepared it for selling it in a pawnshop he frequents called Pawns of Wonder. The owner was a great guy giving Y/n great deals however today would change it all. He was just about to arrive at the pawn shop when he then got kidnapped by thugs.

Y/n: HEY LET ME GO!!!

Thug 1: Not on your life you have been chosen for a greater purpose as the Black Sun!

Thug 2: Now you just need to sleep.

Y/n was about to retaliate until he got hit with a sleeping gas and passed out and ended up dropping his box. Little did the thugs know a passerby saw everything at the last second was too late.

???: What the??!! 

She looked over at the box and then what looked like a wallet. She took a look and saw Y/n's ID.

???: Y/n Minami?? Hmmmmm interesting I better keep these until I find him again. I better report to Professor Ozpin.

Timeskip Unknown

After waking up in what felt like forever Y/n was strapped to a table bare naked as he saw what looked like doctors in lab coats were operating on him.

Y/n: LET ME GO YOU BASTARDS!! 

They ignored his pleas as he was then electrocuted.

Y/n AAGH!!! ARRRGH!!! GAAAAHAA!!!! 

The doctors begun installing the Century King Sun Driver beginning his transformation however the process was working too well as Y/n broke his restraints.