Those Abused Will be just as Vengeful(Abused Male Reader X Cinder Fall)

At age 7 growing up in the Rose/Xiao Long  household was rough for Y/n since he wasn't related to either Ruby or Yang more or less he was begrudgingly adopted at the request of Professor Ozpin. Tai or Raven Branwen weren't exactly the nicest parents to him but Summer however was a little kinder while the other two weren't around but had to keep it secret from her daughters. But that didn't last as soon as Tai found out he hurt Summer brutally nearly to death when Y/n saw that something inside him snapped he charged at Tai brutally swinging his fist which was looked like crystal but regardless Y/n was beating Tai to a pulp until Raven kicked him off of Tai leaving him with a few bruises and broken nose. Summer was terrified at Y/ns brutality but was grateful and decided to run with him to escape however Qrow blocked the door pointing his sword at Summers neck. Y/n then blind sided Qrow by hitting him in the ball sack with his new semblance then grabbing Qrow's sword and shooting the lock off the door and running with Summer as fast as they can. Raven tried to go after them by Tai stopped her saying let them go we will find them again sooner or later. Yang and Ruby couldn't have cared less about what happened to Summer or Y/n. After a few hours of running Summer and Y/n managed to get away but were nowhere near enough to a bullhead to escape the island so in a desperate move Summer gave Y/n all of the Lien she had and tried to scare him away but Y/n didn't want to leave her and so this is where our tale of hardship, revenge and new love begins.

Y/n: Momma! Why are you pushing me away we can run together!!!

Summer: I don't want you near me you little freak!!! Just go and rot for all I care!!!

Y/n had tears streaming down his face not wanting to leave but he ran away from Summer thinking the one person who cared for him the most betrayed him however he would learn the truth much later when he was older.

Summer: (mind) I am sorry sweetie but you need to be away from mommy for a while I promise one day I will find you and explain every thing so please don't hate me.

Summer vanished in a flurry of white petals so she wouldn't get caught by Tai or Raven. Y/n managed to sneak on to a carrier bullhead heading for Atlas in the cargo hold which would be insulated from the high altitude but shivered from time to time he found what looked like a sweater in one of the boxes that was meant to be shipped to a high end clothing store to Atlas. However the bullhead made a detour to Vale which Y/n was somewhat familiar from reading books and watching TV when he wasn't being beaten. Once the it landed Y/n tried to sneak off the aircraft when no one was looking but got caught by a security guard which terrified him as he thought he was going to be beaten but the guard actually kneeled down to Y/ns level and talked to him softly. 

Guard: Woah kiddo take it easy I ain't gonna hurt you. 

Y/n: Your really n n not gonna hurt me...

Guard: No and judging by the bruises you will need someone to look after you for a while. My name is Clark Johnson what is your name sport?

Y/n: I'm Y/n but I don't have a last name I was never given one sadly.

Clark: Listen I'm gonna be honest kiddo I think your better off coming with me than going to an orphanage trust me I used to be an orphan like you.

Y/n looked into Clarks eyes and saw the sincerity and genuineness of his words and broke down crying which startled Clark but he hugged Y/n gently.

Clark: Its alright kiddo let it all out uncle Clark will take good care of you for a little while until your 21 okay.

Y/n nodded while sobbing but understood that if he wanted to survive he would have to train as a huntsman but his journey would take him down a somewhat dark path. And the person he would meet will be his life long partner and lover.