Pyrrha's First Halloween in Beacon(Pyrrha X Kamen Rider Demons Male Reader)

Halloween was Pyrrha's favorite time of year she usually dressed up in her hometown but this time around it will be her first Halloween in Beacon which normally wouldn't make her feel nervous but since she was far away from her home and the theme was pop culture characters she had decided to dress up as Wonder Woman. She was wandering through the campus seeing her team mates all dressed up and Team Rwby dressed up as different anime characters Ruby was dressed up as Shinoa Hiragi from Seraph of the End, Weiss was dressed up as Rias Gremory which fit her heiress profile almost perfectly except for her being small in most areas but that didn't stop her from having fun, Blake was dressed up in a uniform from Attack on Titan which she had an odd dream about fighting Mikasa Ackerman. And lastly was Yang who dressed up as Ryuko Matoi from Kill la Kill and she looked awesome. Ren from Team Jnpr decided to dress up as Fire Lord Ozai from Avatar the Last Airbender while Nora dressed up as Thor from the Avengers which fit her perfectly in more ways than one. As for Jaune well he more or less dressed up as a camp councilor from some place called Camp Campbell which to some people would sound familiar. Despite feeling nervous she was having she noticed a mysterious looking person that she didn't recognize or the character they were dressed up as either and so this is where our story begins.

 Despite feeling nervous she was having she noticed a mysterious looking person that she didn't recognize or the character they were dressed up as either and so this is where our story begins

Pyrrha: Wow this Halloween looks really fun this year right Jaune?

Jaune: Yea and look I know your a little nervous about not being with your family this year but hey we are with you and we can have just as much fun right guys?

Nora chimed in.

Nora: YEA! I mean Ren and I are practically orphans but we always enjoy Halloween right baby?

Ren: Yes honey but regardless as a team we are a family ever since that day during the initiation. Hmmm? Hey Pyrrha do you see what I see?

Pyrrha looked and saw a mysterious person in a cloak hiding in the shadows. 

Pyrrha: What do you think they are doing?

Ren: No clue but lets keep our eyes peeled while enjoying ourselves.

They all nodded and kept an eye on the mysterious figure that was until Team Rwby came and met up with them.

Ruby: Hey guys what's going on?

Pyrrha: Shhhh we're following a potential bad guy look.

Pyrrha pointed to the figure in the shadowy cloak that was when he fell over only to reveal it was Y/n.

Pyrrha: EEEEEEEEEEHHHHHH!!!

Ruby: Y/n you goof come here.

Ruby helped him up and everyone groaned while then laughing.

Y/n: Sorry didn't mean to scare you all I was trying to find my way to the costume party I have something planned for this year.

Pyrrha: Oh sounds mysterious well come on then silly.