What Cinder Cherishes More than Revenge (Cinder X Doctor Male Reader)

After being defeated time after time by Team Rwby. Cinder decided enough was enough and retired from being a villain that however was easier said than done to escape being persecuted she fled to Atlas and decided to live in the slums even though it wasn't her first option. She did her best to conceal her identity as it was winter time and everyone was feeling festive except herself which only reminded her of her childhood. She would meet a doctor that would change her outlook on life as a whole and who knows fall for his kind heart even if it would take time to melt her own icy exterior. This is where our story begins.

Cinder: (sighs) Another dreary day in the slums but its something I can manage. 

Cinder looked at her wounds after fighting with some thugs it hadn't healed after a while even with her aura. 

Cinder: I better go see a doctor. But that's if he doesn't recognize me as a criminal.

Cinder trudged to the nearest clinic in the slums which looked a little shabby on the outside but inside was clean. She was surprised it wasn't as busy but it was clean regardless. That was when she went to the counter to check in and saw a nurse named Yukino on her tag.

 That was when she went to the counter to check in and saw a nurse named Yukino on her tag

Yukino: Hello may I help you Ma'am?

Cinder: Um yes I have an injury I need looked at that's not healing.

Yukino: Oh can you come with me then to the examination room.

Cinder nodded nervously as she walked to the examination room she took off her clothes and the nurse gasped at her stab wounds.

Cinder: How bad is it?? Gaah!!!

Yukino: We need to get you into intensive care unit stat!!! Doctor Y/n!!

Cinder was rushed into ICU and examined and it was much worse than the nurse thought. The wounds were infected beyond natural repair that was when Y/n came in.

Y/n: Nurse what are we dealing with??

Yukino: Infected wounds via poisoned aura knife its amazing how she has survived this long what treatment do you recommend doctor??

Cinder: Am I gonna be okay??

Y/n: Won't know for sure until we do a scan on your body with your consent of course. I will need every detail Miss?

Cinder: Cinder Fall. My name is Cinder Fall.

Both of them gasped and saw the wanted poster and her face matched just as the Nurse was about to call the police Y/n stopped her.

Yukino: Doctor what are you doing!!!

Y/n: We do our jobs first then we work out the details we took an oath as health care professionals. Please Nurse Nika just trust me.

Yukino: (sighs) Alright but if she tries anything funny I will not hesitate to call the cops. But for now I will trust your judgement Doctor.

Y/n: Thank you.