Dragons Betrayal(Cheater Yang X Green Ranger Male Reader X Ruby X Weiss)

Requested by SilverEyesCharlie

Life in Beacon was simple for Y/n he had a loving girlfriend like Yang Xiao Long who he wanted to spend the rest of his life with however he had a secret. He was the Green Ranger of the Power Rangers he had been selected to take over as Tommy Oliver had suffered an injury to his leg leaving him unable to fight but he could still teach at Beacon. But something wasn't right as Y/n started to notice Yang's behavior being a little more skimpy and wearing outfits that revealed a lot more skin. He had decided to follow Yang without her knowing and to his horror he saw Yang with Blake Belladonna and they kissed and talked about how much of a wuss and limp dick Y/n was. He flew into a rage as he teleported to the command center where Jason was to be given the powers of the White Ranger but Y/n stole them and became the tyrannical Lord Drakkon. Our story begins with Zack Taylor and Billy Cranston set years in the future hoping to either destroy Y/n in the past or set him on the right path to Weiss and Ruby may the Power Protect us all.

Location: Atlas 25 Years into the Future

Glynda Goodwitch was using her semblance to throw rubble at all sorts of creatures that were just as if not more dangerous than the Grimm. Along with Zack Taylor and Billy Cranston fighting to survive along with Qrow Branwen and his sister Raven Branwen against Drakkons Ranger Sentries. 

Zack: Billy!! Is that time device ready yet!!!

Billy: Almost just need to finish calibrating the flux capacitors and other systems keep them off me a little longer! 

Raven: I can't keep this up much longer they just keep coming!

Qrow: Hold on sis just hold on gaah!!!

Qrow was blasted in the chest by an energy shot from one of Drakkons Ranger Sentries. That made Raven angry and she blasted an icy beam at the Ranger Sentries but it wouldn't hold them for long. Billy finally got time device ready however it was only good for one trip and two people that was when Glynda stepped up to use her semblance to throw massive debris blocking the path to them.

Glynda: Go now!!!! And may the power protect us all!!

Billy activated the time device and grabbed Zack as the Sentries broke through the wall Glynda looked back at Billy in tears mouthing the words I love you. As they traveled through the time portal little did everyone in the present day know that history was about to change big time.

 As they traveled through the time portal little did everyone in the present day know that history was about to change big time

Location: Beacon Academy Present Day

Y/n was on his way back from training with the other rangers when he saw Yang heading back to their dorm room and decided to surprise her with a gift only to find Blake standing by the door. Y/n peeked from behind the wall and thought to himself.

Y/n: (thoughts) Huh maybe Blake needs to borrow a book or something? But my gut is telling me something is off I better watch them and see what happens.