More Than a Bully(Harriet X Male Reader)

Requested by ForestWalk3r

Atlas Combat Highschool a place for those to train to become Huntsman and Huntresses before heading to Atlas Academy. One such student Y/n was at the top of his classes with top grades except for one thing he wasn't as strong as his other classmates and one in particular Harriet Bree always gave him a hard time by bullying him and calling him weak or nerd to some extent she even cornered him and forcibly took his first kiss in front of his crush. This is where our tale begins.

Y/n: Ugh another boring day in Atlas High. I just have to hold on a little longer till graduation easier said than done though.

Just as he was turning a corner he heard Harriet's voice and hid himself in a closet. She stopped and thought she heard something. But she then leaned against the door and talked to her friend Elm Ederne.

Harriet: Elm do you think I should ease up on the nerd?

Elm: (sighs) Harriet I am gonna be blunt with you all this bullying your doing is wrong I mean yea it was fun for a while but for christ sake we are graduating this year and I don't want to have my last year in high school soured by your stubborn attitude.

Harriet: Fine fine! I just I like him okay all those pranks and bullying him were just to get his attention. I know he won't fall for a...

Y/n: AACCHOOO!!! 

Both of them heard a sneeze and opened the closet to see Y/n inside. Before Harriet could catch him he bolted pushing past her harder than he intended he even looked at her furiously.

Harriet: Ouch!

Y/n: I WILL NEVER FALL FOR A BULLY LIKE YOU HARRIET!!! BULLIES NEVER CHANGE!!! 

Harriet: Come on give me a chance to explain.

Y/n: No! I will not listen to your excuses!! I don't care if your aiming to be one of the Ace Ops in Atlas Academy I don't want to see your ugly bitch face ever again!!!  

Those words struck Harriet's heart like a knife searing through her chest she felt tears run down her cheeks as Y/n walked away not noticing a crowd was nearby as he stood up for himself however his words would have an impact on Harriet in her future.

Timeskip 11 Years Later

After graduating Atlas Combat Highschool and attending Atlas Academy Y/n trained harder than before and his body drastically getting scarred from fighting Grimm and other Trainees brutally with his mind analyzing for weaknesses. That was when he got a letter for a reunion at his old Highschool.

Y/n: Hmmmmm I don't know if I should go especially after what happened with Harriet when she forced herself on me. But then again this is a chance to show how much I have grown.

Y/n decided to go to the reunion however he only had a suit he inherited from his father which he kept clean and in good condition like any weapon.