Love Deadlier Than a Cats Bite(Cheater Blake X Male Reader X Ruby X Weiss)

Requested by Denji_GOD1212

After the fall of Atlas our heroes were flung deep into another world called the Ever After a land of fairy tale like creatures that are weird yet cute and goofy. Just as Y/n was waking up on a beach he saw Ruby and Weiss with Blake and Yang in a clearing together he walked up to them and got a mixed reaction from Blake which was unusual. But he decided not to pay any attention that would be his biggest mistake however and so our tale in this crazy wonderland begins.

Y/n: Hey girls where are we??

Ruby: I honestly don't know but I am glad your okay. That was a weird but scary fall Neo attacked me but that's not important now what is important is we are together well almost.

Weiss: Y/n you were the last to fall after me did you see Jaune??

Y/n: No I haven't. 

Weiss: Are you sure?? I just want to make certain.

Y/n: OF COURSE I'M FUCKING SURE!!! 

Weiss was taken aback by his outburst but she then retorted.

Weiss: Hey what's with the attitude I only asked a question.

Y/n: Well I think some questions are better left un answered. Look I'm sorry but can we not talk about him now.

Ruby: Y/n what's going on what are you not telling us??

Blake: Just leave him be Ruby it's not like he's been useful in the past anyway.

Y/n: What is that supposed to mean Blake??

Blake turned to him with a glint in her eyes filled with anger and resentment.

Blake: Isn't it obvious I have lost all feelings for you because my real lover is Yang.

Yang: Is this now the time to tell him??

Y/n went pale in the face as he heard her words he didn't want to believe her.

Y/n: Blake tell me this is just some sick joke please I know we haven't gotten along the last couple of months but there is no need for this please.

Blake: Seriously just stop I am breaking up with you Yang is the one I love not you.

Ruby and Weiss were shocked with what she has been saying and the looked towards Y/n who looks about ready to cry. But instead he took a deep breath and look at her and then Yang with glowing green eyes.

Y/n: Fine then I hope you like sloppy seconds Yang because she is going to let you down again just like she did at beacon

Blake: HEY THAT WAS UNCALLED FOR!!! 

Y/n: I don't care you can go fuck Yang for all I care with a 12 inch strap on and it will never make you happy!!! And another thing as to what happened to Jaune he was the one that killed Penny!!