Yang's Travel Partner(Biker Male Reader X Yang)

Requested by SilverKingRooser36

After the fight with Salem came to and end Yang decided to travel the open road and help out those in need. She did send letters to Ruby and her friends from time to time to let them know she was doing okay since communications hadn't been restored yet. She decided to stop at a bar for a quick glass of water however two guys were starting to bother her. Normally flaring her hair would scare off most guys but these two were stubborn and idiots and just as she was about to punch them someone grabbed them by their shirts and lifted them up in the air and this is where our story begins.

Y/n: You two bothering this young lady?

Thug 1: What's it to you you.... Wait Y/n!!!

Thug 2: The legendary biker!!! 

Y/n: Bingo now you know the rules disturb the patrons and you get my fist! 

Y/n took them out back as Yang was frazzled and confused as to what happened she decided to pay for her food and leave. Just as she was about to get on her bike Bumblebee the tall burly man she saw beating up the thugs came out to talk to her at first she was annoyed thinking he was gonna hit on her but instead what he did next completely caught her off guard.

Y/n: Miss wait! 

Yang: What you want to hit on me now!!

Y/n: Now just one cotton picking minute I came out to give you your scarf.

Yang was puzzled and looked on her leg that her scarf had fallen off she then blushed out of embarrassment.

Yang: Oh my god I am so sorry for snapping.

Y/n: Its alright Ma'am here allow me. 

Yang wasn't sure what he was doing but then saw he was tying her scarf around her leg and made sure it wasn't too tight or too loose and she kind of blushed at how kind he was despite his burly appearance.

Y/n: There we go.

Yang: Thanks um Y/n was it?

Y/n: That is right my name is Y/n L/n and as for the legendary biker yea I don't really live up to the legend.

Yang: Um okay well thanks say um you look like your heading to the next town wanna drive with me? I mean I don't mean to brag or nothing but I customized this beauty myself.

Y/n took a look at her bike and was analyzing it as if it were some science project.

Yang: Pretty impressive right?

Y/n: Perhaps but its a little slow.

Yang: EXCUSE ME!!! 

Y/n: Now don't get your knickers in a twist I am just saying its a little slow when changing gears you want to use this method here for when swapping out parts.

Yang grumbled but took a look at what he meant and noticed he was right about her gear shifter not working as fast as she wanted luckily she was very handy with tools. So she took her bike to his garage and they worked on it for a little while.

Timeskip 1 Week Later

After finally finishing the parts upgrade on her bike with Y/n. Yang tested it out and she was beyond thrilled.

Yang: Holy hell!! The gears change smoother than butter! Your more than you lead on.

Y/n: Your not wrong anyway its getting late sorry for taking up so much of your time.

Yang: Hey its not that bad in fact I think I had fun learning a few tricks from you. Say would you still like to take me up on my offer on hitting the road together I could always use a travel buddy.