Nora's Little Angel(Male Reader X Pregnant Nora Valkyrie)

One day while at a party Nora Valkyrie had broken up with her ex boyfriend Lie Ren as she wanted to have more fun while he wanted to control her. So she broke up with him and went to a party to get plastered. She then met a young man who she ended up having a one night stand with called Y/n to say they were gonna have a headache when they wake up would be an understatement. And so our story begins.

Nora woke up in an unfamiliar place and saw a guy she didn't know.

Nora: Ugh my head hurts where am I?? Huh?? WHO ARE YOU!!

Y/n: Gaaah! Not so loud?? Who are you!!

Both of them were confused.

Y/n: Wait?? did we??

Nora looked around and noticed she felt something gooey between her legs near her crotch. She took the covers off and went pale in the face.

Nora: Oh fuck we had unprotected sex!

Y/n: I swore I used a condom??

Y/n looked and saw the wrapper and condom but it had no sperm in it and that made him pale as he looked at Nora.

Y/n: Oh crud. 

Nora: You you you!!! 

Nora grabbed her weapon Magnhild and started chasing Y/n around his apartment trying to splatter his head open like a watermelon. 

Y/n: WAIT WAIT WAIT LET ME MAKE THIS UP TO YOU!!

Nora: MAKE IT UP TO ME WE HAD DRUNKEN SEX!!! HOW ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE THIS UP TO ME HUH ANSWER ME!!! 

Y/n: I am going to take responsibility and help with the future child.

Nora blinked as she was surprised but suspicious.

Nora: How do I know this isn't a way to weasel your way out huh??!

Y/n: Look I don't have the answers right now. But can we just sit down and talk this out please.

Nora groaned as her head was pounding like crazy after all the yelling.

Nora: Fine I will listen. Do you have any pain killers?

Y/n nodded and grabbed a couple and some water and sat down to talk with her about what to do going forward. Nora took the pain killers and drank the water to help with her headache.

Nora: Alright start talking.

Y/n took a deep breath as he took his pain killers and drank some water.

Y/n: Okay first off my name is Y/n Ragnarok and I apologize for all of this. 

Nora: My name is Nora Valkyrie and don't think you are forgiven just yet buster! 

Y/n nodded.

Y/n: Well to start how did we meet?

Nora: I think it was in that bar near the docks.

Y/n started to remember bit by bit and then a figurative light bulb flashed in his mind.

Y/n: Wait I remember now you were crying alone and I wanted to comfort you even though we were both plastered.

Nora: Yea now that you mention it I vaguely remember that and then everything else blurred including the sex. 

For a while Nora and Y/n chatted about that night and she started to understand that Y/n had no malicious intentions and was just trying to be nice. So they decided to start dating and get to know each other which would be a little harder than they thought but still they gave it a shot.