One King + Five Girls = Love(Kuwagata Ohger Male Reader X Team Rwby X Glynda)

Remnant was home to a few kingdoms one of them was Shugoddom the Stag Beetle Kingdom. Y/n Hastee the ruler of this kingdom was also a student at Beacon Academy so it was decided that his brother Racles would be acting King while Y/n studies to be a Huntsman/King. To everyone else he was a regular student but to those select few like his team mates of the Ohsama Sentai King Ohger and his best friends Sun Wu Kong and Neptune Vasilias. He was seen sparring with team in the arena so they could keep their skills sharp as they were the only team in Beacon with five members. Our story begins with Y/n practicing in the arena turning into his ranger form not knowing he was being watched by Team Rwby. OHGAI BUSOU!!

Y/n: HAAAAAAAAAH!!!! Ohgai Busou!!!!

Y/n: HAHAHAHAHA!! I will take over this world as the tyrant king!!! Nah that's not me its just me pretending alright enough games time to get serious

Y/n: HAHAHAHAHA!! I will take over this world as the tyrant king!!! Nah that's not me its just me pretending alright enough games time to get serious. Set training level to two with Ursai Grimm.

The computer system set up a forest battle field with holographic hard light dust constructs of the objects and Grimm. Team Rwby were watching silently since they knew only a little about him. Y/n was considered a goofball but smart he got good grades and was likable despite being a transfer student.

Y/n: HAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! Take this and that and one these!!!

Y/n slashed at the holograms damaging them since he is practicing with multiple opponents.

Y/n: Hisatsu!!! Ohger Finish!!!! 

Y/n's Ohger Calibur glowed while a stag beetles mandible appeared as he slashed both Ursai in half. He then demorphed and then Team Rwby walked over startling him.

Ruby: THAT WAS AWESOME!!!

Y/n: GAAAAAH!!

Weiss: You dolt you startled him.

Blake: Easy Weiss.

Yang: Pretty sweet weapon you got there handsome.

Y/n: I um I was um its totally what it looks like.

Weiss: You know you look familiar.

Y/n: I get that a lot anyway I better get going. Toodles!! 

Y/n ran fast as he could.

Ruby: Get back here!!!

They chased him around the campus only to bump into Sun and Neptune causing a cartoonish crash pile.

Sun: AACK!!! 

Neptune: The fuck!!! 

Y/n: My leg!!!!